Gameplay Videos

...it's the right choice.

It's like he's been shot-gunned in the knee! Brilliant.

nope i dont remember seeing one like this, i have seen ball bumping of short leg silly midon and being catched by bowler or viceversa before, but WK actually generously gifting one to others for the first time. I kind of like it:D

One of the best things about this weeks patch for PC? The straight drive is back, and it's glorious! :)

What program are you using to show the controller input at the bottom left there?

What program are you using to show the controller input at the bottom left there?

It's an app called Xinput View which was made available by a Twitch streamer to show the controller input on stream while playing PC games. I have it running on my second monitor and then capture the window using OBS. The only place I know of to download Xinput View is here Dropbox - XinputView_v1.2.zip

Reactions: Ren
I'm buying the pc version today! Can't hold out anymore! I'm on xbox and loving my career on Pro, but will only continue when we console guys get the update.

Getting my Internet line today. Booya!

@Biggs hope we can set up a game one day.

@inertSpark @grkrama :Guys post a gameplay video of a match with the new patch...Want to see how those shots look....[DOUBLEPOST=1409295044][/DOUBLEPOST]
One of the best things about this weeks patch for PC? The straight drive is back, and it's glorious! :)

It looks clean and it did not stop its speed in the last few feet which is pleasing to see....

Has this ever happened when playing prior to yesterday's fix?
The keepers seem to be allowing more balls past them than before... which is a good thing, unless if the ball is at easy catching height and less than 1m to his right/left.

Users who are viewing this thread