Gameplay Videos

I think all of four people will watch these in their entirety, but honestly it's worth it for some great moments, Matt's marathon 270 odd, including a nice bit of setting up some catches and that last "chase" innings that went down to the wire. When you get a game like this that is at it's best, Don Bradman Cricket is unbeatable and all the little niggles are forgotten because you're just out there, playing a good game of cricket.

...or at least have the decency to thank me for scoring a 100 and playing glorious shots all around the wicket, unlike my nemesis...

Hey, I watched all of them at least.

I really should play more multiplayer.

I'm jealous watching those gorgeous drives that don't go in the air.

...80% of which were done without the triggers.

@Biggs how do you keep shots down without triggers? I can do it in the nets but not in a game?

I've not played online as I don't have Xbox gold! @MattW Enjoyed watching your test on you tube, for some reason my iPod touch crashes if I try to watch vids from this thread.

I think all of four people will watch these in their entirety

I would have been one of those 4! A great highlights package there, it really shows how good the game can be it's just a shame that the AI is holding it back at the moment. I think if I was playing Matt a very legside field would be the order of the day. Look forward to the next one.

a very legside field would be the order of the day

It was! I've created a bunch of "Matt-Specific" fields for our test matches and there's one that I used to set the trap for the two pull-shot dismissals that I got. Felt like I won just setting that plan and having it work. Twice! Online with the right opponent can be both great comedy and good fun. Had a great match against Snowy earlier on in the week where he played a tonne of different shots to Matt so my bowling plans just didn't work at all and he got the win. So it's certainly the mode with the the 'longest legs' for me... Career is nothing in comparison to a solid connection and a gripping test match with a human opponent. If you'd asked me a year ago if I'd be saying that about online, I'd have laughed a throaty chuckle and made a fart joke... that's how good online is in DBC14 on the PC.

Users who are viewing this thread