Gameplay Videos

1) Obviously it was generalization.

2) Did you read ANY of the comments on the youtube video? People were saying the game was terrible because cricket sucks, or had no interest in the sport. Ashes 13 had terrible gameplay, which was mentioned by people who had interest in cricket.

People who think cricket 'sux' and then down rate a cricket game... :facepalm Furthermore, many commenter's suggested the only people who should be allowed to make sports games are EA or 2k. -.-

If you actually listened properly, there comments on customisation was related to difficulty. Adjusting match difficulty sliders and toggling more on screen aids was there complaint, as they did not deem it friendly to new comers and young children.

I think even a 7 year old kid will play better than what they did on that video :lol

1) Furthermore, many commenter's suggested the only people who should be allowed to make sports games are EA or 2k. -.-

2K just make games and they don't listen to anyone, NBA 2K13 and NBA 2K14 had the same problems, 2K14 was just 2K13 with a giant patch... Big Ant Studios though, they listened the whole time

----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Felt so good, when you hit a STRAIGHT six on top of bowler's head in career mode - Stand and deliver! :)

2K just make games and they don't listen to anyone, NBA 2K13 and NBA 2K14 had the same problems, 2K14 was just 2K13 with a giant patch... Big Ant Studios though, they listened the whole time

----------

Partially true.

NBA 2K11 was such a good game(best sports game ever made in my opinion) that it gave them leeway to get lazy the next 2 years.

They did listen to some of the issues. I've been playing 2k religiously since 2k11 and i only play online leagues. There were a few times where some features on the Online Associations were broken and they would fix it up in patches due to people asking for it on twitter.

Definitely nowhere near the efforts that Ross and the crew put in though.

----------

Jeez you are really good my top score is 30

:noway

Put this in the first impressions thread but thought it'd best go here too:

The finest of fine.

2 new ones for everyone :yes

Deflects Catch

Brilliant. The ball hits the silly mid off fielder and deflects towards the bowler who catches it.

Semi Final: Where this happened

10004029_839774482718195_5608412725617642195_n.png

Users who are viewing this thread