gaurav_indian's downloads

Do u like my work?

• Yes

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
gaurav_indian said:
Does anyone have a problem in Downloading Bangladesh Face Pack or any errors u r getting when downloading this face pack.Plz tell.

Downloading it from Download center i get Torjan Warning from my antivirus McAfee. But the Torjan is not present in Face Pack, it is some how linked with it. Can anybody else check it.

Sri Lanka Face Pack is going to be released on 18th May 2006.Here are some of the screenshots of the players from this face pack.

Attachments

• attapattu.JPG
    attapattu.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 103
  • vaas.JPG
    vaas.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Murli.JPG
    Murli.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 103
wow gauravy really nice faces best sri lankan faces i have ever seen until now ;) waiting for its release

Last edited:
Nice Faces!!!
Good work Gaurav!!!! Keep it up!!!

Cheers
Surendar

Good faces Gaurav...........U r making Excellent Faces Waiting For the release
Cheers MHC

and Im Waiting for urs roster too mate

That Attapatu face looks brilliant, well done Gaurav.

Here are Sangakara and Jayasuriya.

Attachments

• jayasuriya_2.JPG
    jayasuriya_2.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 105
  • SANGAKARAA_2.JPG
    SANGAKARAA_2.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
saurabh2185 said:
Downloading it from Download center i get Torjan Warning from my antivirus McAfee. But the Torjan is not present in Face Pack, it is some how linked with it. Can anybody else check it.
Ya me to getting the same virus error.Good work gaurav by the way but try to post in zip format other than exe as they usually contain hidden viruses or trojans in ur computer which can spread when u upload them

adriano123 said:
Ya me to getting the same virus error.Good work gaurav by the way but try to post in zip format other than exe as they usually contain hidden viruses or trojans in ur computer which can spread when u upload them
Yup i'll remember that next time.Thanx.

hey gaurav ur faces are good because they realy match the skin of the guy really cool faces i like them waiting for its release

Farrukh_|$B said:
hey gaurav ur faces are good because they realy match the skin of the guy really cool faces i like them waiting for its release
Thanx Farrukh and all of u for appreciating me all the time.I am short of time otherwise I have released this pack long time ago.

Excellent.... Jayasuriya's face is superb mate!!!! Carry on Gaurav......

Cheers
Surendar

Users who are viewing this thread