General Cricket Discussion

Then you guys would've faced India at the same venue where you lost by 89 runs(DLS) to India with a slightly better chance to beat them.
Yeah, because THAT'S THE ONLY THOUGHT I HAD. I only posted that because I was sad Pakistan couldn't qualify with Braithwaite's failure to hit a six on that ball. Literally my only thought.

:facepalm

Guys I can see the Draft Threads in this forum

Is this different from league drafts? Can someone give a detailed information on this?

Instead of being someone who thinks, "well, someone would explain it eventually" I guess as a relative newbie to the Drafts I can say something.

I dunno what the League Drafts were. But the Draft threads are basically a single topic, they sign up participants, and there is a rotating pick for those participants to choose a squad of eleven based on the topic a player at a time. I suppose you can read the first post in each thread and see for yourself. Aislabie has been amazing at these things, but other members have done some awesome Drafts too.

Instead of being someone who thinks, "well, someone would explain it eventually" I guess as a relative newbie to the Drafts I can say something.

I dunno what the League Drafts were. But the Draft threads are basically a single topic, they sign up participants, and there is a rotating pick for those participants to choose a squad of eleven based on the topic a player at a time. I suppose you can read the first post in each thread and see for yourself. Aislabie has been amazing at these things, but other members have done some awesome Drafts too.
But then what purpose does it serve after the drafts are done?

Like in a league, these draft have a purpose.

But then what purpose does it serve after the drafts are done?

Like in a league, these draft have a purpose.
It’s just about who gets the best team, with some intelligent and obscure picks, and simetimes good luck (in case of Layer Drafts)

What a road that pitch was! Surrey chase down 221 with 4 overs to spare. WTF

What a road that pitch was! Surrey chase down 221 with 4 overs to spare. WTF
A cracking London derby that one. They are known to produce some of these performances in recent years. Also I think the pitches at The Oval have been roads (includes Test matches) in last 3-4 years.

Users who are viewing this thread