Profile Flag
Pakistan

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

People still not realizing how big of a problem this is, Indian influence and ownership of the Fast food cricket leagues throughout the world. Shunning of Pakistani players is just one issue!

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

People still not realizing how big of a problem this is, Indian influence and ownership of the Fast food cricket leagues throughout the world. Shunning of Pakistani players is just one issue!

Azam Khan literally plays for an Indian owned franchise in the CPL, but okay.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Azam Khan literally plays for an Indian owned franchise in the CPL, but okay.
I don't have an opinion on one side or another. I can understand both sides.

From the Pakistani side, yeah they feel increasing indian influence on teams while may allow their players to play, what happens if in the future lets say India imposes sanctions on Pakistan and none of their companies are allowed to do business with them (I am not saying this will happen now or anytime in the near future, just as an example) then Pakistan players are left out of most leagues

From the Indian side, their businesses are out to make money, if you don't like it then outbid them. You can't fault them for trying to control as much of a market as they can. They're putting in the investment and it's up to them who they want to put that investment in, weather it's pakistani players or not

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
How long till the Indian government bars Indian-owned businesses from employing Pakistanis? That’s a legitimate concern to me.
Aint this already happening? Unofficially of course, not poking the bear here but this been for years already!

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I don't have an opinion on one side or another. I can understand both sides.

From the Pakistani side, yeah they feel increasing indian influence on teams while may allow their players to play, what happens if in the future lets say India imposes sanctions on Pakistan and none of their companies are allowed to do business with them (I am not saying this will happen now or anytime in the near future, just as an example) then Pakistan players are left out of most leagues

From the Indian side, their businesses are out to make money, if you don't like it then outbid them. You can't fault them for trying to control as much of a market as they can. They're putting in the investment and it's up to them who they want to put that investment in, weather it's pakistani players or not
Does South Africa got a say in this at all? Dont seem so at all? Indians had a hand to play in apartheid (and not a good one). The thinking back then and continued decades after similar to your thoughts, let that sink in! Ghandi’s well publicized view on Africans…well lets not go there.

As I posted earlier its not only the Pakistani players being affected! This is a serious issue and the bullying just continue and you all come on here to defend playing the victim card as always!

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Does South Africa got a say in this at all? Dont seem so at all? Indians had a hand to play in apartheid (and not a good one). The thinking back then and continued decades after similar to your thoughts, let that sink in! Ghandi’s well publicized view on Africans…well lets not go there.

As I posted earlier its not only the Pakistani players being affected! This is a serious issue and the bullying just continue and you all come on here to defend playing the victim card as always!
Like I said, I am not taking anyone's side on this matter, all I said was I understand where both sides are coming from.

I don't know what kind of contract the companies have with the leagues or how any of it works, and I can say with quite certainty unless you work in the system itself, chances are you don't either.

If tomorrow India says any company based in India cannot hire any Pakistani nationals (again this is an extreme example). How would it work for these companies, would they simply say well we need Pakistani players playing in our league to survive, I doubt it.

At the same time, these companies have every right to go out and try to make as much money as they can, that's what happens everywhere in the world, they are private companies and at the end of the day it's their decision on who they want to hire and not

Users who are viewing this thread