General Cricket Discussion

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Devon Thomas, who was keeping in the CPL a few months ago, now has two test matches wickets including the number 1 test batter.

Shows how stupid the decision was to have Chase as the main spinner in the squad. Brathwaite and Thomas are having to compensate for his ineptitude and have done better than him.

kekwkekw

Banned
Yeah.. came to PC just for this!
He was one of greatest bowlers I've ever seen.
First black person to play cricket for Proteas, if am not wrong.
I liked his honesty a lot (try searching for "Makhaya Ntini honesty" in youtube to see that).

Happy retired life Makhaya!

I pronounce "So-so-be".
Hi, is there any update of any cricket league?

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As much as there is credit for Bazball! Credit to Stokes for the new-era for aggressive captaincy and playing for the win! Could be a new revolution to the game of Test Cricket

I've been thinking about whether this will truly change cricket as we've seen very aggressive batting before by teams like West Indies under Lloyd/Viv and Australia under latter day Waugh/Ponting. The key thing is that those were clear ATG sides and so people wouldn't have necessarily wanted to go all in on copying their style right away without having the sheer talent where as England prior to Bazball were having a really torrid time. If that English side could turn their fortunes around with a few new names and some smart tactical choices... I believe most other teams will be inspired to adopt some if not many aspects of Bazball. I reckon teams that are in transition or dire need of a new direction will be the ones most likely to embrace it. South Africa are a prime example of a team that can benefit a lot from a revolutionary change in thinking with a change in leadership and a team overhaul. Most teams already have at least one cricketer capable of batting like in an old school ODI in their middle order for quite some time in response to the bowling friendly surfaces of this current era.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Has anyone represented more then 39 teams like Dwayne Bravo has represented or is that the highest of amount of teams represented by a player? And no,Gayle is at 33 ish teams.

Last edited:

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
Cricbuzz Logo

Cricbuzz Logo
https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...ship-2021-2023-1268315/points-table-standings

If we beat Bangers at Dhaka & 3 more vs Aus in India we wil be Qualify for oval WTC final on June. 7-11,2023

I think we can beat over rated Ozzie at Spin Friendly Nagpur 1st

Delhi and Ahmedabad test but Dharamshala we may loose koz their

Fast bowling could be more effective.

We must need to win 4 out of next 5 to Qualify Date vs also Australia

Others have no chance including South Africa

Please move this at right location

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Cricbuzz Logo

Cricbuzz Logo
https://www.espncricinfo.com/series...ship-2021-2023-1268315/points-table-standings

If we beat Bangers at Dhaka & 3 more vs Aus in India we wil be Qualify for oval WTC final on June. 7-11,2023

I think we can beat over rated Ozzie at Spin Friendly Nagpur 1st

Delhi and Ahmedabad test but Dharamshala we may loose koz their

Fast bowling could be more effective.

We must need to win 4 out of next 5 to Qualify Date vs also Australia

Others have no chance including South Africa

Please move this at right location
Mods aren't here to move your posts to appropriate threads. Use your own common sense and find them yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread