NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That surely can't be the actual car pic? My prayers are with him. Reports suggest that he is out of danger at the moment.
That unfortunately is his actual car pic. Did hear that as well that he is out of danger from Laxman’s tweet.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 274139

Wishing him speedy recovery...
I would refrain from posting the pics. I purposely left only the car pic.

Gurukirat

School Cricketer
Sorry to hear Rishabh n

Rishabh Pant has met with an accident early morning while he was going to Uttarakhand ... Car has been collided with a divider and smashed badly . Rishabh Pant has been out of danger now. Pray for his speedy recovery
1f64f.svg
1f64f.svg
1f64f.svg
. Get well soon Champ.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A real shame that this has happened, hoping he recovers well. There’s reports of him having suffered a ligament tear which seems to be the most serious injury that he suffered. He’s lucky to have escaped more serious consequences under the circumstances and I hope he takes the time to fully heal both physically and mentally.

B

Bigby Wolf

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

According to him he slept behind the wheel which tends to happen on our highways especially if he’s driving at that time with the famous December fog over in those parts. Bloke apparently wanted to surprise his family for the holidays, quite heartbreaking to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread