General Cricket Discussion

teamindia

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Warne joins the list of brainless people. Look I have burned my hand I will post it to twitter first :rolleyes

Twitter

Reminds me of a John stewart episode where he was making fun of CNN's ireport :D

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Well, BCCI has terminated the contract of Nimbus Sports for broadcasting and will be giving back 2000 crore of guarantee deposits :eek:.

Finally something to cherish, Nimbus has been pretty ordinary and its really necessary to move on, which means it could be Star who could now broadcast India's home games :D

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Awesome... Can't take that shitty telecast of Neo Sports anymore

teamindia

Club Cricketer
Well, BCCI has terminated the contract of Nimbus Sports for broadcasting and will be giving back 2000 crore of guarantee deposits :eek:.

Finally something to cherish, Nimbus has been pretty ordinary and its really necessary to move on, which means it could be Star who could now broadcast India's home games :D

What makes u think it will be star? It can be TEN, Sony, Zero or even Doordarshan.I miss missing wickets on DD while they show advts :)

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
It will not be TEN. Ten Cricket and BCCI have had problems earlier. Zero? Whats Zero? Sony could be one but its again a movie channel(Set Max) is only good for IPL. Doordarshan has a basic right from government. BCCI have to grant Doordarshan the matches right. Remember we still have people who have only Doordarshan coming to their tv's in villages :)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Lovely piece of satire.

Cracking ending as well, "he could be the next Kieron Pollard."

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Seriously mate, these Dravid's and Tendulkar's need to improve their game. They have played for decades and yet they don't realize the importance of clearing the frontleg. :p

CG123

Chairman of Selectors

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
That's only because Kiwis are the most neutral people on the planet, whereas Aussies are on the other end of the spectrum.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
I went on to youtube and one of the channels I subscribe to, this music channel that does live sessions, had posted a video called "Swann - Angel of Death" and I did think, christ, robelinda's gone a bit far this time.

Users who are viewing this thread