General Cricket Discussion

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Shoot me but I prefer him than any other, haven't actually read that speech yet either.

AnshtheDj

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PCB has done a great thing by not allowing probable test line-up players to participate in Dhaka Premier League in Bangladesh.. this is a good step regarding development and publicity of test match cricket..unless ICC and other top cricket boards prioritize schedule and injury management, these mushrooming T20 leagues in different parts of the world are going to render cricket as a TV entertainment product than a sport.

When Indian test team was getting a hiding of their lifetime in England back in July-August,Legendary Shane Warne talked about national cricket boards' prerogative to prioritize test cricket in order to protect sanctity of the highest form of the game. PCB's ways of working may have been scandalous in the past, perhaps Bangla Premier League is not as lucrative as other cash-rich leagues, but IMO PCB has set a right precedent in this regard for all other boards to follow.

Pakistan has been doing well in the longest format of the game and they need to have their best players mentally and physically fit for them to have a real crack at getting into top echelons of test match rankings.. and this series is going to give all of us cricket fans a real idea of how much progress Pakistan team has made by pitting them against top-most test side in world.
Well performing team backed up by well-intentioned Board is good for world cricket in the long run.

3 cheers for Pakistan cricket!!!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Aaron Finch who is en route to hospital with a suspected punctured lung after being felled tonight

What exactly happened can anyone enlighten?

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I was going to post this when it happened a few days ago, but I forgot until I just saw it again now.

Last edited by a moderator:

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Wowzers. That's some catch. The first guy does alright too I suppose :p

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, that was in his 120, the highest T20 score in New Zealand.

Today Anaru Kitchen (an Auckland batsman) hit a pretty big six towards the pavilion where the Auckland players were, and Martin Guptill was up there and caught his teammate out. :lol

Users who are viewing this thread