General Cricket Discussion

^ I seriously doubt that. And I don't see it happening even with the poor form of Rohit.

Poor form?

He has back-to-back half centuries, the same as Kohli. He has guided India and made sure there were no hiccups.

Nope. Was referring to the probability of Sehwag making a return.

Even so, you get Sehwag in to the team and at most be has 3 years before he retires. Surely it is better to get someone like Vijay Zol so he has a good part of nearly two decades to be a service to India.

Holy sh**! Look at the last three in this image. Unbelievable stuff! #WTF

10268641_10152040117387555_2132487077248630537_n.jpg

Scorecard link - Rajshahi Division v Chittagong Division at Savar (3), Apr 12-14, 2014 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

I hope he is there just to have some fun not seriously thinking about making a comeback. I think he would have a disaster 2nd innings if he ever makes a comeback at high level cricket.

Flintoff comeback on the cards

I reckon he can still smack a few out of the ground but I don't expect him to be all that good with the ball anymore.

He might turn out to be even fast with the bowl (muscles).

Wasn't sure where to post this but does anyone know why cricinfo is referring to the IPL as Indian T20 league and for example the Mumbai Indians are called Mumbai T20? They haven't really censored them from using the names have they? :facepalm

EspnCricinfo is doing so i also don't know have a look at this
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread