General Cricket Discussion

OK its not just cricinfo but all cricket score sites like cric buzz, yahoo, rediff have score cards as bangalore and delhi except the official sites with rights on internet like starsports and Gocricket.#pathetic

Wow, this is seriously getting out of hand its like a dictatorship or something. I've never heard of control like this in any other sport/sporting league.

Well it is their local domestic league they can do whatever they want. It is not as if they are censoring Big Bash or CPL or England vs Australia or something. They want more hits on their website they can do that. If they would be dictating terms in other matches like World Cup or (not involving India matches) or domestic leagues of other countries that is dictatorship. Also these things are decided by sponsors and with whom the rights are. BCCI does not do anything

Well it is their local domestic league they can do whatever they want. It is not as if they are censoring Big Bash or CPL or England vs Australia or something. They want more hits on their website they can do that. If they would be dictating terms in other matches like World Cup or (not involving India matches) or domestic leagues of other countries that is dictatorship. Also these things are decided by sponsors and with whom the rights are. BCCI does not do anything

That may be so but don't you think it is a little OTT? I mean I've never seen the NBA tell websites they aren't allowed to mention Miami Heat and they have to call them Miami NBA.

That may be so but don't you think it is a little OTT? I mean I've never seen the NBA tell websites they aren't allowed to mention Miami Heat and they have to call them Miami NBA.

Yes you right. We will see a better BCCI under someone else's leadership then Srinivasan. That guy just sucks to the core. Hopefully Gavaskar is appointed as BCCI chief from interim to full time. He does have some sense of purpose. I also want Dravid Laxman Tendulkar Ganguly Kumble Srinath involved more into top officials role. Like elections of a country there should be an election for this too. I am sure many just want Srini gone already

I hope he is there just to have some fun not seriously thinking about making a comeback. I think he would have a disaster 2nd innings if he ever makes a comeback at high level cricket.

Flintoff comeback on the cards

its club cricket; he'll be perfectly ok. don't think that you'll see him doing anything more than that...

EspnCricinfo is doing so i also don't know have a look at this
attachment.php

I don't trust a man who is using 'incognito mode' as the default browser.

I don't trust a man who is using 'incognito mode' as the default browser.

I don't trust someone using Windows Vista in 2014, myself.

you can't trust so don't doing so as it didn't use cache and cookies and my family member don't allow to use Planet Cricket

spend less time on this dumb forum and more time improving your English, pal.

It is rare that Extras end up being your highest run scorer in a match but extras being double to your highest run scorer of the match is amazing, isn't it? Particularly if the scorecard looks like this.

BmLM722IcAE_g5r.png

Imagine having 6/0 then have a no.11 score a run off you... heartbreaking.

Users who are viewing this thread