General Cricket Discussion

What about Mary Kom ?

But Mary is not that visible. MSD is everywhere - he is the captain in all 3 formats. Captains one of the best IPL teams. Is always in the news. Mary unfortunately, doesn't get this much media attention. So its a bit different

But Mary is not that visible. MSD is everywhere - he is the captain in all 3 formats. Captains one of the best IPL teams. Is always in the news. Mary unfortunately, doesn't get this much media attention. So its a bit different

Well I don't think that everyone would automatically be critised at the start. There are plenty of actors who could be doing it and would be welcomed. Farhan Akhtar (not because he did Milkha Singh), would be a firm front runner for MSD's role if you ask me and would draw no criticism.

MS Dhoni has purchased a stake in the Chennai ISL team, and will co-own it with AB Jr. He clearly likes his Chennai bond.

SRT, Ganguly and now MSD, are team owners in the league, that features some of the most famous Football legends and icons of the recent past. While they are hav beens now, but its clear it will still be a big boost to Indian Football.

Does anyone remember that today is Anil Kumble's birthday !!!
Anil Kumble's 44th birthday: The match winner India forgot to celebrate
Read Here
Also, he joined twitter today. Follow him !!!

55416001.jpg

Just a little thought, but how good an all-rounder could Michael Clarke have been if his body had let him?

Bit random here but something that's always bugged me having OCD yet I've never asked anyone, why o why, when building a stadium in this case the oval, would you offset the most iconic stand in it at a different angle to the pitch.

OCS_Stand_(Surrey_v_Yorkshire_in_foreground).JPG

It so wrongly/stupidly irritates me every time...

Users who are viewing this thread