General Cricket Discussion

ferg512

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its a bit of a pain really, especially with the world cup around the corner as he bowls some really handy overs.

S

Satan666

Venues for India-WI series announced - News - BCCI.tv

Ha so suddenly, BCCI puts 3 tests vs WI in between the ENG/AUS tours. Sometimes i wonder if the BCCI does more damage to its own players, than is really accepted.

I think the Indians love the West Indian players more than the Aussies. Guess the BCCI want to play some tests at home before the year is finished. West Indies are a weak team so the players can be rotated for Inida, certain guys can be given some time before they travel to Australia. It should be good for both sides.

War

Chairman of Selectors
I think the Indians love the West Indian players more than the Aussies. Guess the BCCI want to play some tests at home before the year is finished. West Indies are a weak team so the players can be rotated for Inida, certain guys can be given some time before they travel to Australia. It should be good for both sides.

Ye fair point, depending on how the current England tour plays out, if will be interesting to see how close to full strength India might be for this series. Cause despite WI being weak, despite the obvious financial benefits of such a tour - they no doubt would view it as an opportunity to prove themselves, especially how embarrassing they were for the Tendulkar farewell series.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The schedule seems a bit hectic to me with no real breaks away from the game.

War

Chairman of Selectors
The schedule seems a bit hectic to me with no real breaks away from the game.

Man I'm struggling to think of a worse year long international schedule by any team ever beffore. I know BCCI flogs its team, but that 2015 ENG schedule looks unprecedented. :facepalm

War

Chairman of Selectors
Features : Cricketing memories: Phil Neville | 'Cricket was my first love' | Cricket videos, MP3, podcasts, cricket audio | ESPN Cricinfo

Its too bad the male schedule for international/domestic football & cricket are so hectic, i reckon a few players over the years could have been dual international sportsmen at the same time, instead of having to make a sports choice like Phil Neville had to do. Keith Miller, Ray Lindwall, Viv Richards, Denis Compton, Botham i've read played rugby/football at high levels, also had to do the same.

Kiwi Jeff Wilson Jeff Wilson | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo, is the last man i recall playing two sports at the highest level.

In the less hectic women's sports scheduling, Australia's cricket Liz Perry Ellyse Perry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia is able to show her talent across cricket & football in recent years.

grkrama

National Board President
lol a record for scoring 190 n above looks like paaprazi work, he is still behind don interms of doubles scored.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
lol a record for scoring 190 n above looks like paaprazi work, he is still behind don interms of doubles scored.

But looking at his current form, it's just the matter of time.

grkrama

National Board President
ofcourse sanga will surpass it if he plays another year or two, was just referring to how the news fellow is searching for records, im a fan of sanga too.

ethybubs

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
No.1 isn't a photo of S.F. Barnes, that's Headley Verity, he also doesn't have the lowest average. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread