General Music Thread

Erm, Stu. He was replying to a post below yours, which the member himself deleted. Really, I should have deleted the posts in reply to it. :)

I should point out that if the music video (or any video for that matter) was uploaded by the music label or the band themself (I know a few bands have YouTube Channels, Foo Fighters for instance) then that isn't a problem at all.

:)

Last edited:
Dean, we have already worked that out (as is obvious), so your post is spam. Stop it!:p

Vintage rave.

Last edited by a moderator:
That were on in Greece. This was massive as well;

From Calvin Harris' channel.

Aye, shame there's only a clip of it on myspace. having to settle with Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl.

That sentence makes me sound like I don't like the song. I love it

EDIT: It's not Jam is it, it's Jet. Too bloody late.

I'm in such a rave mood since coming back off holiday man. Spent the entire week in Greece amidst steam, strobe lighting, skin on skin hands on bodies and lips on lips. All accompanied by the soundtrack of absolute classics such as Insomnia and Adagio For Strings and a whole host of others.

Oh and I also spent craploads of time in a Irish bar dancin with a load of Micks to S Club 7 and various other cheese.

Always a time for rave. Hot Greek lesbians just fuel the fire.

Ah but they weren't Greek they were good old fashioned cockneys!

But anyway I can't find any official channel with adagio for strings on it. Bad times.

Reference to Sunday Night Project - Good times!

Nor can I mate, ill just listen on my iPod.

Haha. I'll just go to sleep. I haven't done so since Wednesday morning.

The best days are ahead of you Stuart my friend. Lads on tour are the best moments in one's life.

I can imagine mate. Am lookin' forward to seeing how you do it at Leed's Matt. I'm gonna call it a night there an all. Cya boy.

I leave you with this little diddy;

Users who are viewing this thread