General Music Thread

Classic :D

Can you 'megas' (that's what we call wannabe gangsters at our school) take your rap and leave now? Start a rap thread, because rap isn't music.

Well said.

Right On *Get On Top/Right on Time moment*

Watched Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest Videos yesterday. Watched all the commentary on the videos and some of the roadwork. Some of the stuff that those guys do is funny. Like when the singer was bending over in the car to get some cassestes or whatever he turns around and says in this really thick English accent "Were you just filming my butt?". Funny stuff :D

you lucky Londoner b*tches get to see Outlandish and Inzamam together preform, on 14th of July.

damn you.

After watching Never Mind The Buzzcocks on Youtube with Donny Tourette, I thought i'd give his band a listen, Towers of London. I've been quite surprised, the music's actually pretty decent. "I'm a Rat" is a pretty damn awesome tune, and the album "Blood Sweat and Towers" is consistently good, with a few really good tunes. They're far better than I thought they'd be, it's awesome music up loud.

Hey guys. I am into rap and rock music, and I enjoy playing the guitar (although I never get a chance to and I suck). I like Eminem's music and Fall Out Boy. At the mement my favourite song is Beat It, by Fall Out Boy. It is a redone version of Michael Jacksons original, and I would almost say it is better.

Another artist I like is Weird Al Yankovic. He is awesome in my opinon. He has a great talent. I wish I could change the lyrics to songs half as good as he does. If you haven't heard any of his stuff yet, I recommend you download/purchase/listen to it soon. He is a funny guy.

Hey guys. I am into rap and rock music, and I enjoy playing the guitar (although I never get a chance to and I suck). I like Eminem's music and Fall Out Boy. At the mement my favourite song is Beat It, by Fall Out Boy. It is a redone version of Michael Jacksons original, and I would almost say it is better.

Another artist I like is Weird Al Yankovic. He is awesome in my opinon. He has a great talent. I wish I could change the lyrics to songs half as good as he does. If you haven't heard any of his stuff yet, I recommend you download/purchase/listen to it soon. He is a funny guy.
You like rap and Fall Out Boy? If you weren't new, and I wasn't a staff member, I'd flame you ;).

This was posted by The Vines record label, their new single. Great video clip too:

Last edited by a moderator:
Weren't some of you on here going to a Foo Fighters gig down at Wembley? Has that happened? If so, any good? I'm a big fan of the Foo's.

Not that big a fan then, that was weeks ago lol. Apparently it was brilliant. One of my teachers went the bitch. :(

Uploaded by record label fyi you big-wigs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give the new arctic monkeys album a listen. When i say new i mean their latest, but hoefully a new one will be out next year.

Some real top songs on there, can't decide if it is better than their first one though.

Fall out Boy are lame, stupid boy band tight jean ball squishing homos.

Listen to real stuff.

Hip Hop, Acoustic rock thats where its at man.

Currently got The Moody Blues on, they were in amongst Mum's old Blue's stuff, just thought I'd listen to them. Not bad.

King Jimmy is in line to go in the CD player after the Moody Blues:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread