General Music Thread

5 O'Clock Heroes ft Agyness Deyn- Who

Was on Sunday Night Project last night and was awesome live, the recorded version isn't quite as good, but Agyness is hot so i'll let them off :p

God this songs damn addictive, i've had a good 30 plays of it today, Agyness has such an awesome voice. She's absoloutely gorgeous aswell, one of the few supermodels who I find truely attractive. Have a listen, such a great tune.

Pwhoar....Agyness <3.

On a more depressing note, Viva La Vida is a tune and a half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just downloaded The Ting Tings- We Started Nothing, and surprisingly it's a pretty decent album. "That's not my name" is an awful song and incredibly annoying, but the rest of the album is pretty catchy and very listenable, especially "Shut Up and Let Me Go", very catchy song. Glad I downloaded this album actually.

You actually like that Dizzee song or are you taking the piss? ;)

Blud, yeah? Don't test...

It's decent but the jungle book one is much better :)

"Im not the kinda girl, who shows my jugs just like thaaaaaat!"

God this songs damn addictive, i've had a good 30 plays of it today, Agyness has such an awesome voice. She's absoloutely gorgeous aswell, one of the few supermodels who I find truely attractive. Have a listen, such a great tune.

Pwhoar....Agyness <3.

On a more depressing note, Viva La Vida is a tune and a half.

Yuck!!!

Bitch. I posted it earlier in the thread I think youll find too ;)

Great way to stick 2 fingers up at Noel Gallagher for saying he shouldn't be there, he won't be happy :p

Users who are viewing this thread