General Questions Thread

They say that a SP atends to one net [which isnt a stamina net] 10 is a safe number, I had 10 while training Aziz.

Basically what Effine said after some trawling, a psych will attend each type of net which isn't a fitness net, so basically a psych for each non-fitness net.

I have two sensational players who are worthless in fielding and I have four nets available for the rest of the season. Should I put them on two fielding nets each or use it for their stamina or primaries?

I have two sensational players who are worthless in fielding and I have four nets available for the rest of the season. Should I put them on two fielding nets each or use it for their stamina or primaries?

For the rest of the season you won't get their fielding high enough for it to be worthwhile doing so. 2 stamina nets each would likely increase their stamina by 1 level, or add a fifth or a quater to their primaries, both much more worthwhile.

Is it better for me to be at the bottom of the OD league in V or at the top of VI? If you want me to post my squad just say. ;)

Has anyone seen a bot declare or enforce the follow on?

Is it better for me to be at the bottom of the OD league in V or at the top of VI? If you want me to post my squad just say. ;)

Top of VI, get some wins and money under your belt then go back up

Last edited:
Bots dont declare or follow on...

Truly you guys have become stupid since I left...

When are the play offs and who provides the opposition in these games

Users who are viewing this thread