Requests Accepted General Requests Thread

IMG_0058.JPG
Can someone please attempt to make the Momentum bat because all of the other GN bats are made but not this one thanks.

Has anyone done Mahi's old or new spartan bat? It isn't in the proper Indian team I got from @Llewelynf ! I am just asking just to be sure I made no error while downloading

I did. Just search spartan under Friedlele7 and it is there.

I did. Just search spartan under Friedlele7 and it is there.
I don't know what went wrong, for example, I got the bats automatically for Rahane and Kohli but didn't get for many others, will try manual download the team...

I don't know what went wrong, for example, I got the bats automatically for Rahane and Kohli but didn't get for many others, will try manual download the team...
yeah same for me i downloaded the Indian team of @Llewelynf many of the bats were not updated.[DOUBLEPOST=1485156341][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats a good a one if you are taking request then do the old hero honda and rbk bat.

I noticed that my indian team the bats aren't there. I specifically had all the bats done and added. Not sure what happened there. I will reupload later today some time. I fixed it all. Again.

yeah same for me i downloaded the Indian team of @Llewelynf many of the bats were not updated.[DOUBLEPOST=1485156341][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats a good a one if you are taking request then do the old hero honda and rbk bat.
Yes I am, if you could have a look at the thread I created, I asked for easier ones :p. Haha, I'll get to them, then.

rbk bat - Google Search

rbk bat - Google Search

These two? I used to love the RBK one, my bud had one when we used to open together in school haha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread