Requests Accepted General Requests Thread

DarrenEames

Club Cricketer
Does anyone have a Duncan Fearnley Magnum they could share? I know it's old school but is my favourite.

B

Bigby Wolf

@rajsvm Your Indian faces are really good.
Can you complete the current roster likes of Kl Rahul,Manish Pandey,Shami,Karun Nair,Parthiv Patel,Jayant yadav etc..
These can then be combined with @Llewelynf kits and the Indian Team will be available on the academy.

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've made Pakistan team lineups and players all done can be found under spiderman493

Last edited:

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Can you complete the current roster likes of Kl Rahul,Manish Pandey,Shami,Karun Nair,Parthiv Patel,Jayant yadav etc..
These can then be combined with @Llewelynf kits and the Indian Team will be available on the academy.

Raj's Indian players are as good as it gets, it would be a waste to not use them with the real kits.

pinku

Associate Captain
I would like the 90's World Cup teams and stadium sponsors created if it is ever possible. World cup 1992, 1996, 1999. Hopefully if @Llewelynf can do some amazing work on the kits. But i don't see it happening anytime soon as he has loads to do already. @BRAB might need you to do the logos also but again that is if the teams are created and ofcourse when you have the time. For now if you can add this request to the first post please. Thanks

Last edited:

Cloud Starkman

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Could someone have a crack at doing the national stadium Karachi niaz stadium Hyderabad and Gaddafi stadium Lahore it would be very much appreciated cheers

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sorry will get around to updating this thread soon.

Might stop people requesting things that are already done :D

rajsvm

Associate Captain
Created shami already search under my username and others will come soon...

shami (2).PNG

Davey

School Cricketer
Hi All,

Firstly great work from all the guys making this game next level with the detailed modding.

Firstly - Can i please request NZ stadium the Basin in Wellington?

Secondly - Im not sure if this is a request on specifics as such, rather a request for a how to,..

Wondering if someone who has the nous could possibly post a tutorial on how to DL all the best (fission, Monkey, the welsh guy etc )current International, Domestic and T20 franchise teams?

I started to DL some of the teams but found what seemed to be multiple versions... eg I DL the NZ team but had no home stadium attached and the stats didnt seem to be updated or at least reflect what my opinion is on what they should be (I know this is difficult as everyone would have different idea on players skills and ability)... there were also some censored players like BJ Watling wasnt there and a few other slight inconsistencies.'

Anyway thanks for all your hard work guys...

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Are the NZ domestic kits and teams on the to-do list for anyone in the near future? Am making the stadiums now but would like to know a bit of a time frame to see if I need to solely focus on the NZ stadiums to get them done or could do other countries ones in between, thanks.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Are the NZ domestic kits and teams on the to-do list for anyone in the near future? Am making the stadiums now but would like to know a bit of a time frame to see if I need to solely focus on the NZ stadiums to get them done or could do other countries ones in between, thanks.
Yeah I would love for the NZ domestic teams to be next on the list

labsXI

School Cricketer
logo_m.png

Hi guys, could someone with the PC academy please upload my local club logo to the academy? It would be much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread