Requests Accepted General Requests Thread

View attachment 179175

How class would these kits look in the game. I would have a go at them myself but I draw like a six year old

This! I second and third this request and hopefully Blocker would've assembled this kit along with Benson & Hedges ones from mid 80s by the time the 3rd patch rolls in :yes Somehow always liked the B&H tri-series kits and the 92 WC ones from all the old match videos/clips I've seen... definitely much better than the current ones.

Kia Super League

Pretty please with sugar on top!

Kia Super League

Pretty please with sugar on top!
This would be a brilliant project if someone wanted to take it on. @RedskinsUK has started making likenesses of players. I'd love for the England team to get proper likenesses at least so we have some players in the squads.

For the KSL I'd be more than happy to help. Already part way through sorting out the identities but rubbish at likenesses. Names aren't too hard. Seen a few of the players play for counties so just a case of remembering and filling the gaps with Wikipedia! I can give the Surrey Stars kit ago as I think it's the same as the mens bar the KSL logo.

Hi There i was wonering if you could help me with a few adbords i will attach the logos it would really be appreciated
Adboard  (1).jpg
Adboard  (1).png
Adboard  (2).JPG
Adboard  (2).png
Adboard  (3).jpg
Adboard  (3).png
Adboard  (4).png

Creating boksburg Stadium adbords with local businesses helps it look authentic

Hey guys working on the Interprovincial Teams in Ireland, Leinster Lightning, Northern Knights and North West Warriors. Don't know if anyone fancies helping me out with the logos, limited to only a PS4 here :(

I second this, trying to create them myself but without svg import it is really hard, especially north west warriors

Hey guys working on the Interprovincial Teams in Ireland, Leinster Lightning, Northern Knights and North West Warriors. Don't know if anyone fancies helping me out with the logos, limited to only a PS4 here :(

Will give it a crack later today

has anyone done the India domestic (not IPL) logos at least??

DBC 14 had a logo pack for the Indian domestic teams.

Users who are viewing this thread