Get your club into Ashes Cricket 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
505 Games are offering the chance for your UK or Australian club cricket team to be in their new game Ashes Cricket 2013.

To celebrate this year?s unique double header Ashes series, we have just launched an exciting new competition created exclusively for non-professional cricket teams, which we hope might interest you and your readers.

We?re offering one lucky non-professional team from England and one from Australia the chance to be cricket stars in the official Ashes Cricket 2013 videogame!

Photos of the winning team and their home ground will be used by the developers to build the team into the videogame.

We hope this competition will also help raise awareness of local Cricket and we hope it inspires more recruits to join local clubs.

To enter - UK teams need to go to here
https://www.facebook.com/AshesCricket2013/app_470396733024984

Australian teams need to go to here
https://www.facebook.com/AshesCricket2013/app_285023591625251

Enter teams? details and upload a team image.

To win:
Once entered, you need to rally the troops! It?s simple ? the English and Australian clubs with the most votes by 23:59 (GMT) on 19th February 2013 win the competition and their place in the Official Ashes Cricket 2013 Videogame.

For friends, family and fellow club members to show their support and vote, all they need to do is visit the page, find the entry and click the vote button. To drum up more support, and increase chances of winning ? votes can then be shared to their friends and family.

The competition closes on 19th Feb ? which means teams have just two weeks to galvanise an army of supporters!

Params7

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think posting this on bigfooty et all might get it more attention. Nobody really knows about either of these two games :D Hopefully if the games are good, they'll create some ripples of hype for their sequels after but a lot rests on the quality of these two games right now.

ved_

International Coach
If it was available for India, I'm sure there would be more activity on this.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I don't know. There are a lot of Aussie and UK clubs being posted in the other thread...
Well you do need to use the Facebook app for this one - there's not really a point posting it here unless you're trying to get extra votes.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Very impressive late charge from Exeter Uni for the UK slot: managed to get Hugh Grant to endorse them on twitter, which got them RTs from Shane Warne, Liz Hurley, and KP.
Leapt up to 3rd place already, but Oxford Brookes and Bristol (also heavy campaigners throughout), are still ahead...

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yeah, I've seen some of their retweets and a promoted thing on facebook!
I did try and get my clubmates interested at winter nets but we're probably just too small a club.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, I've seen some of their retweets and a promoted thing on facebook!
I did try and get my clubmates interested at winter nets but we're probably just too small a club.

Obviously I'm totally impartial... But some teams are really going for it...

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Help me be on AC2013! Deadline: 23:59GMT 19/02/2013

This will take a minute of your time and may last a lifetime for me... please read and help!

Lads,

Many of the older members will remember me from years gone by and the newer ones won't (long story short, ex-moderator and general PC legend).

As you may have seen in a previous thread, one amateur club from England and one from Australia have the opportunity to be in Ashes Cricket 2013. Now many have you may have signed up hoping to be in the game but have fallen short of the required number of votes.

However, this is where I require your help, my team and I are in with a serious chance of being included in the game. This is one member reaching out to another and asking for your help. How good would it be for PlanetCricket if one of their very own was actually included in the released game? It would be incredible for me, my family at Oxford Brookes cricket and also for the site as a whole.

This will only take 30 seconds of your time..please follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/AshesCricket2013/app_470396733024984, like it and then vote for Oxford Brookes cricket.

I will be eternally grateful for all your help!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
You guys are winning anyway but I'll vote for you still.

----------

How good would it be for PlanetCricket if one of their very own was actually included in the released game?

I assumed Jamie would put us in anyway!

Also why don't your team use Twitter? I was able to find and tweet about Exeter and Bristol but not you guys.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
This will take a minute of your time and may last a lifetime for me... please read and help!

Lads,

Many of the older members will remember me from years gone by and the newer ones won't (long story short, ex-moderator and general PC legend).

As you may have seen in a previous thread, one amateur club from England and one from Australia have the opportunity to be in Ashes Cricket 2013. Now many have you may have signed up hoping to be in the game but have fallen short of the required number of votes.

However, this is where I require your help, my team and I are in with a serious chance of being included in the game. This is one member reaching out to another and asking for your help. How good would it be for PlanetCricket if one of their very own was actually included in the released game? It would be incredible for me, my family at Oxford Brookes cricket and also for the site as a whole.

This will only take 30 seconds of your time..please follow this link: https://www.facebook.com/AshesCricket2013/app_470396733024984, like it and then vote for Oxford Brookes cricket.

I will be eternally grateful for all your help!

I'm of the strong opinion that no-one help out UNTIL you at least identify yourself in the Harlem Shake video... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread