Getting back to the big time *Not a great day at the office AGAIN!*

Where will James Haywood guide West Brom to?

• Middle Table (7th-17th)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just survive relegation (18th-21st)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's only been like 10 days without an update. Just cause he updates daily at the start, it doesn't mean he has stopped the story when having not updated in about a week.

JBlues08

Club Captain
It's only been like 10 days without an update. Just cause he updates daily at the start, it doesn't mean he has stopped the story when having not updated in about a week.

I know he could probably be busy or something but I was just asking. :)

thesweepmaster

County Cricketer
No more updates? :)

Sorry about the lack or no updates that I have done lately but I did mention at the start of the story that there will be times like this asI have exams. However, a couple of other things have happened which have been out of my control, so it is likely that the next update will be another week away.

ARay

County Cricketer
Sorry about the lack or no updates that I have done lately but I did mention at the start of the story that there will be times like this asI have exams. However, a couple of other things have happened which have been out of my control, so it is likely that the next update will be another week away.

Its all right. You can take your time. :)

JBlues08

Club Captain

Ok. Thanks for informing and sorry for not reading the message that you wrote at the start of the story. :)

thesweepmaster

County Cricketer
Alright people?? Right firstly, I have finished my exams now so I was looking forward to continuing this story but unfortunately the saved game won't load for some reason so I need to look into the problem and see if I can solve. So basically, you'll have to wait a bit longer for another update about the story. I will keep you informed though!

Users who are viewing this thread