Girl killed in Wii remote mixup

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why we need Gun Control in America. Way too many irresponsible parents.

And what kind of parent lets 3 year olds play games with shooting/guns in them anyways?

Very sad.

They should lock the Stepfather up tbh.

Shows a contrast in Countries though, if I hear a rustle outside I take the Cricket or Baseball bat (if anything), in the States they take a loaded gun..?

Shows a contrast in Countries though, if I hear a rustle outside I take the Cricket or Baseball bat (if anything), in the States they take a loaded gun..?

Yeah the best way to deal with Russles is to bash 'em...........

Wow, tragic stuff.

1)Why would a kid be playing games that involve guns?

2)Irresponsible parents :facepalm

Terrible loss of a life.

Yeah. Guns are actually a rarity in here with the common people. Licenses are generally only given for special reasons generally.

I thought India was right after the US in terms of private gun ownerships.

Anyways, no excuse for leaving a gun (let alone a loaded one) outside of the safe. The guy should be charged with negligent manslaughter.

Wow that just sad.
why would someone leave a gun loaded next to a 3 year old:facepalm

Last edited:
I thought India was right after the US in terms of private gun ownerships.

Anyways, no excuse for leaving a gun (let alone a loaded one) outside of the safe. The guy should be charged with negligent manslaughter.

The guilt of living with this his entire life will almost certainly outweigh any punishment he is likely to get for it, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread