Good News I Have Found The Stroke Files!

Guys i need help!

I downloaded eddie's file with the shots already in i saved it as .BIG put it in data_pc.gob and compressed it and when i go to play a match it quits at the loading screen.

How do i fix this problem?

i have the same problem. it doesnt quit for me, instead it just hangs there. only the game, bcuz my Winamp music was still running!

although PRACTISE NETS WORKED, the strokes too WORKED in training nets!

eddie i downloaded your shots and after downloading the leg side shots, all my straight drives go to midwicket or square leg. all leg glaces are nice and powerful now but striaght drives that are perfectly time go to wards midwicket and square leg. can you please help. can you post your big file with all the edited shots
thanks

hey eddie nice work there but 1 problem though all the cover drive shots go behind square thats kinda not so correct

hey eddie nice work there but 1 problem though all the cover drive shots go behind square thats kinda not so correct

not all of them, only when u have slightly late timing. If you time the ball 100% it will go thru the covers.

however i did edit the defensive cover drive to go squarer, cos in real life it does go squarer.

Also if the cover drive went in the same place all the time, regardless or whether you play early or late, then you would never need a fielder square or begind square. Also, with the CPU "super fielders" and bowling fields, you'd never score a run.

Cheers Eddie it works now. I love the leg glances, are you going to try and make the outfield slower?

EDDIE bro PLZ find a way to reduce the speed of the fielders, they are faster than lightning.

They run faster than sound and their throws are faster than lightning.

It really needs some tweak.

EDDIE bro PLZ find a way to reduce the speed of the fielders, they are faster than lightning.

They run faster than sound and their throws are faster than lightning.

It really needs some tweak.

tell me about it..i wouldn't know where to start loooking to be honest.

Busy finding the bowling fields for the fielding restriction in limited overs games.

So far i have found 6 (3 fast and 3 medium).

Also i think i have idetified all the strokes files , except for 6 files. All the mai nshot found and most "6-hit" shots.

Eddie said:
Busy finding the bowling fields for the fielding restriction in limited overs games.

So far i have found 6 (3 fast and 3 medium).

Also i think i have idetified all the strokes files , except for 6 files. All the mai nshot found and most "6-hit" shots.
Nice one Eddie :cool:

does anyone know who is working on a player attribute editor?

cos i have an idea to slow down those hyperactive fielders..

Lower all the player speed values. Only leave the exceptional fielders with high speed (eg collingwood, ponting etc..)

That should slove the problem .

So, who is working on a player attribute editor?

dont know...i have been searching the files that contain the parameters that makes the batsmen move after the bowling cursor has been set....this patch of mine with ur stroke files will make a great patch altogether to play on hard ;)

hammudy said:
dont know...i have been searching the files that contain the parameters that makes the batsmen move after the bowling cursor has been set....this patch of mine with ur stroke files will make a great patch altogether to play on hard ;)
No it won't, it'll let people that suck at the game cheat so they can play whatever shot they want regardless of the ball

brad352 said:
No it won't, it'll let people that suck at the game cheat so they can play whatever shot they want regardless of the ball

no....coz if u see the .cfg files for the difficulty u ll see the settings for edges etc and that is one thing that i wont touch....i ll only be getting the frozen batsmen moving so that u make room n play ur natural game....

i m sure that 60% of the ppl who suck or play well ( batting ) in this game, get frozen on deliveries wide on the off and are forced to let it go coz the batsmen is frozen

lets see what others think ;)

This is just a question for eddie or someone else who knows, how do you figure out which shot files are for which shot?

Users who are viewing this thread