GREAT county players

taraka911

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This thread is for stats of great county players in the future! <not hired foreign players>

another star

More good players

Attachments

• monks.JPG
    monks.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 233
  • palmer.JPG
    palmer.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 225
  • clarkson.JPG
    clarkson.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 213
  • whataplayer.JPG
    whataplayer.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 213
Smith looks a good prospect.

Changed name, but this was a youth player from the 2005 contracts. I have just started the 2006 season with 1 county game. I managed an amzing triple century, i figured I may aswell go as far as i could, the draw didn't bother me.

Attachments

• mikeylancs.JPG
    mikeylancs.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 202
Alex Louden still has plenty of time in him, and Ryan Sidebottom is worth every penny you spend on him.

lonie_from_50 said:
Smith looks a good prospect.

Changed name, but this was a youth player from the 2005 contracts. I have just started the 2006 season with 1 county game. I managed an amzing triple century, i figured I may aswell go as far as i could, the draw didn't bother me.

Wow looks like a pretty handy limited overs spiner too.

I have a couple who've just come through the youth ranks:

grahamhammondcurrent2kf.jpg

grahamhammondcareer2me.jpg

dannyrickmancareer3rb.jpg

And this foreign guy:

hgeracurrent1to.jpg

the first two are both very poor one day players.... thats odd. normally the one day average is a bit less than the first class one, but not by that much lol

i had a guy who averaged 35 first class and 13 in onedayers. he had played 52 onedayers opening the batting, then made 156*, 102* and a few other good scores and lifted his average to about 21 8 games later

joem87 said:
the first two are both very poor one day players.... thats odd. normally the one day average is a bit less than the first class one, but not by that much lol

I think that's because I always skip the one day games. I only play first class matches.

Bit of an update of the 2 players I posted...

Graham Hammond in the last 2 seasons struggled to average over 12 and I ended up releasing him from his contract early.

Danny Rickman however...

rickmancareer1sh.jpg

rickmancurrent1do.jpg

You can't go wrong with James Hildreth and Ian Bell, they're so hard to bowl at. As far as bowlers go Gareth Keedy is pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread