More Game Modes

Extra domestic leagues would be good (although I probably wouldn't play them). Really would love to see 2XI expanded too.

What I would like to see is Overseas players not being tied to you for an entire season. It's pretty unlikely that a player will come to you for an entire season anymore.

what does that mean? (the second thing)

Well, like with Hughes at Middlesex, he was only there for a few weeks, yet in the game is there for the whole season.

Extra domestic leagues would be good (although I probably wouldn't play them). Really would love to see 2XI expanded too.

What I would like to see is Overseas players not being tied to you for an entire season. It's pretty unlikely that a player will come to you for an entire season anymore.

Agree. You should be able to terminate players contracts whenever you want too. I've got a few players who are ████, but I have to keep them for 2 seasons because that's what their contracts are.

These are all good ideas, I come in with a simple idea stolen from FM have a current ability and potential ability skills as people such as Dawid Malan, Liam Dawson, Steven Finn and Dan Redfearn are all average players at the moment but are so young and have so much promise.

There are ability skills, but they are hidden. You have to work that out for yourself.

Whoa, I just had a mad idea, like, being the captain of a side like Afghanistan or Ireland or something, playing through the World Cup qualifiers and trying to get test match or ODI status. :O

Whoa, I just had a mad idea, like, being the captain of a side like Afghanistan or Ireland or something, playing through the World Cup qualifiers and trying to get test match or ODI status. :O

That would go alright.

I'd definitely do it.

I have always wanted a career mode. For example you make your own player, and the attributes are made through a random "Gene Pool" (Like the one in the Madden Games)

Then you basically control that player only. You only play his innings. Once he gets out, the rest of the innings gets simulated. If he is also a bowler, you just bowl his innings and no one else's. Then when you don't have a match, you can go to the nets and practice your bowling/batting. Also you start off at Club level, and then you have to work your way up too get selected to your respective national team. After a certain age (Lets say 33) your stats will slowly begin to decrease. Then as the years go by, the runs/wickets won't be coming and you will retire from International Cricket. But you can continue playing Club Level, provided that they will select you.

Added incentives could be to Captain your Club and International Team. For example you are an experienced player, and the current Captain retires, and the team then asks you to take over the job. You can accept or decline. By being Captain, you will then assign the coaching, and you will have to bowl, as you will choose the bowlers, and set their line and lengths. Batting will still be simulated, but when a wicket falls it will be your choice, as to who will come in next. You will also control the aggression levels of the players. If it all turns out to be too much for you, you can resign as captain.

Users who are viewing this thread