Story Greens' Journey In Cricket in 2020|Buh-Bye!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate did you get my pm?

No!!

BTW thanks to all the people for the positive comments.

@User2010: Will take sugesstion into consideration from the next game:)

BTW Viral, You have been a good predicter!! Hope your answer turns to reality!!

2l8clzt.jpg

ICC World T20 Finals: Pakistan Vs England: The Last Over

All what the supporters could do was to keep their fingers crossed. It was the first time that away teams were supported in such a way in the Carribian. 13 runs in six balls. Can Pakistanis do it or the Three Lions will take it away???

Abdul was on strike and Ajmal on the other end. Captain Collingwood took the heavy risk of bowling the last over. The first ball was a short one which was dismissed for 4 by Razzaq!! It was just his second four!! The second ball went near the boundary slowly and there was a chance for three. But Razzaq wanted 2 as he wanted the strike, but the sillyness of Ajmal by trying for 3 forced Razzaq to run but was out by a mile! So it was another heavy blow to the Pakistan side. Asif came in.

attachment.php

All the hopes of the Pakistan fans were let down.Saeed Ajmal had the strike.7 from 4 balls which was easy until Ajmal missed the third one! Fourth one went for a single. It was six from 2 and the field was packed in the 30 yards with only two fielders outside near the boundary that too in the leg side. That field forced Asif to hit straight. Collingwood bowled a yorker of 138 kph and Asif was clean bowled!:eek: C'wood and the players were ready to invade the pitch!! And what?? Umpire Simon Taufel raised his hand and said it's a No Ball!!! 1 Run plus a free hit!! What a bonus to the Pakistanis!! Fortune favours the brave and this time it was Pakistan who had the luck on their side!! 5 runs off 2 balls and as the strike was not changed, the field was as it was in the earlier ball!! Asif this time tried to hit the ball straight and he couldnt middle it! But the edge raced away to the boundary through the slips!! It was one from one and all what England could do was contain Asif. No No Ball, no Wide, ball it straight! And Collingwood sticked to the basics, but Asif played a drive on the straight! Ajmal began to run and the ball raced to Lumb's hands. he tried for a direct throw, but missed and Collingwood, in the nervousness couldnt gather the ball!! Pakistanis raced on towards the field!! It was Pakistan who were the defending Champs and the won it again!! "Dil Dil Pakistan!" the song rang all over!!!

attachment.php

Pakistan Players celebrate after a win in the Finals.

The officials, umpires, players all shaked hands and got ready for the presentation
.​

Stay Tuned for Presentation!! Waiting for some good response as the Storyline has got its birth!

Attachments

• last1.png
    last1.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 271
  • last2.png
    last2.png
    100.1 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
Pak winning rightly there. I'm beginning to like this story now. Just curious, what do you play this on?

@ User2010: Thanks.. I make a story of myself and dont use any simulator.

Viral: Read the first post of the thread.. All the T20 mtchs which Pakistan play will be shown here:)

KKRsGr8st added 7 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Forgot to mention, JustCricket made the new banner for me.. So thanks to him for making that:)

2l8clzt.jpg

The Presentation Ceremony.

Ravi Shastri: Welcome to the post match Presentation. I have with me the ICC members Haroon Logart, David Morgan, Pakistan's Intikhab Alam, Hero Honda manager West Indies Mike Cawallay and Pepsi Co Manager of West Indies Bryan Headley. First of all I would like to make Mr.Morgan and Logart to give the Medals to all the players. ( Medallions were distributed)

So I would like to announce the Man of the Match. Any guesses?? Its Shahid Afridi who has won the MOTM for today for brilliant 5 wkt haul and hechipped in with some runs too! He will not talk now as we will interview him later.Please collect the trophy from Bryan Headley.

attachment.php

Man of the Series. Any guesses for this?? It right! Kevin Pietersen it is!Mr.Cawallay will give it to KP

attachment.php

RS: So how is it to win MOTT??
KP:Its good but would have been better if we would have won too.
RS:Yes it would have added colors to it! With 403 runs in this WC it will be a good note to end with??
KP:Yes! My form has improved and it will be good for the upcoming series and the 2011 WC too!
RS:Thank you for talking to us.Good luck!
KP:Thanks!

Ravi:So it was Kevin Pietersen. Now we will have the losing captain Paul Collingwood with us. Paul, after the Champions trophy this was the only time you qualified in a final in ICC event!
PC: It was good but we wanted to win and break the 35 year hunt for ICC Trophy.
RS:Overall performance was good in this WC.Whatsay about that?
PC: Yeah. We did good in all depts. but today Pakistan were bit better than us!
RS: What about the no ball in the final over?
PC:I take all the blame for that. I dunno how it happened. One mistake just spoilt the party.
RS:Ohh..But still you did good before! Good Luck to you for future!
PC:Thanks mate!

Ravi Shastri: Shahid Afridi, please come in! Defending champs, defending their title!
SA:Yes! Always good to win such t'ments! Happy for that!This time there was good unity in the players and it gave us the fruit!
RS:What about MOTM?
SA:I bowled well, batted good and I am happy to get it!
RS: What about the no ball in the final over?
SA:Allah gave us a gift and we capitalized on that!
RS:Without wasting much time collect the Trophy and enjoy!!
SA:Thanks!!
RS:That's all from here. It's Pakistan, the World T20 Champions of 2010!

attachment.php

They lifted the trophy and the rest was History..

Attachments

• KPMOTS.png
    KPMOTS.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 200
  • AFRIMOTM.jpg
    AFRIMOTM.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 268
  • WCFINAL.png
    WCFINAL.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
The Upcoming Fixture:

2 T20i's Series between Pakistan and Australia.

Monday, 5th July: 1st T20 at Edgbaston, Birmingham.
Tuesday, 6th July: 2nd T20 at Edgebaston, Birmingham.

[Day,Date and Fixture taken from Cricinfo]

Last edited:
After the World Cup, On 25th June, 2010.

2l8clzt.jpg

The MCC T20: News

The recent news of Australia playing Pakistan at a neutral venue, that is England is confirmed. There will be 2 Test Matches and 2 T20I's. Then Pakistan will continue the tour playing with a different opponent, that is the T20 runners up England. MCC will be title sponsor for Test series and T20s too. It is been the first time that they are doing this.

attachment.php

The fixtures were announced for Tests and T20s. Squads were also announced.

The Fixture:

1st T20: Australia Versus Pakistan at Edgebaston.[On Monday]
2nd T20: Australia Versus Pakistan at Edgebaston.[On Tuesday
]

attachment.php

The Squads for T20s:

Australia's 14 man Squad:

Michael Clarke[C]
David Warner
Shane Watson
Shaun Marsh
Cameron White
Mike Hussey
David Hessey
Brad Haddin[WK]
Usman Khawaja
Steven Smith
Doug Bollinger
Shaun Tait
Mitchell Johnson
Nathan Hauritz

Pakistan's 14 man Squad:

Shahid Afridi[C]
Shahzaib Hasan
Salman Butt
Kamran Akmal[WK]
Umar Akmal
Asad Shafiq
Abdul Razzaq
Shoaib Malik
Sohail Tanvir
Mohammad Aamer
Mohammad Asif
Saeed Ajmal
Shoaib Akhtar
Rana Naved

Whatsay About Em?

Australia:
Were'nt a fab team in T20's but in this T20 WC they showed their qualities till their semi final journey. Clarke isnt in good touch but has gathered the team well and captained them well too.With brilliant T20 players, they are ready to outbirst the opponents now!
The almost same T20 WC Squad selected by them. Only changes are Shaun Marsh and Usman Khawaja. Marsh is in good touch as he showed in the later part of the IPL also. Usman is a rookie who has done good for NSW and its probably the reason for picking him.

Pakistan: Pakistan have learnt a lot from the Asia Cup though they lost 2 of 3 games. Captain is in striking form and he is leading from the front! But the zeal, the unity was seen in the side in the recent Asia Cup. They are the champions in T20s and they will carry thet confidenc here too! They are here for revenge for the destructive series in Australia!
Some changes done here. Shoaib Malik and Akhtar are back in T20 squad. Asad Shafiq looked good in the small innings he played against Bangladesh and has scored good at the domestic level and so he is in. Shahazaib is in good form too as he scored his maiden fifty in ODI's in the Asia Cup. Tanvir is back after he was dropped in the recent past.

Attachments

• MCCSERIE.png
    MCCSERIE.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 142
  • MCC.png
    MCC.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread