Group C - 11th Match Sri Lanka v West Indies

Hoooray!!! 2 of my dreams came true today.............unfortunately Scots didn't beat Kiwis....then all of my dreams could have come true......:banana2

Will everyone please stop taking the piss out of Leicester. :mad :mad If the Aussies think it's that bad I'll take them on a night out. The girls wouldn't have recovered in time for the Ashes.

Get in Sri Lanka. They should win after everything they've been through. :banana2 Or England of course :D

I feel a little sad to see the Aussies go, but they havent played good cricket at all in both games. They deserve it! However, I will miss the aura and the quality of this team in the next round.

They got what they deserved.HE HE HE HE HE HE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HE HE.(I'm Symonds):banana2:happy:D:cheers

Good decent victory of Sri Lanka. Like I earlier said: because of the Symonds saga Australia won't perform that good. And today it showed it again.

Nice victory of Sri Lanka. Jayasuriya needs to show his class again. He isn't performing lately.

ZexyZahid added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

This could of course make them angrier and better prepared for the Ashes...

Yeah, I was thinking also in that way. They will get a bit more rest.

Also yesterday Alec Stewart kept mentioning in his interview with BBC, that he would like to see Australia out of the tournament. He got his wish.

I am happy we are out of the T20, now we can focus more on Ashes, which stands much more higher and important this this shirt verison of game.

Sri Lanka tore the Aussies apart with Mendis, Udana and Malinga, followed up by some classy batting by Dilshan and a well thought out knock by Sangakkara:banana2:banana2:banana2

I am happy we are out of the T20, now we can focus more on Ashes, which stands much more higher and important this this shirt verison of game.
Oh turn it up. Of course, if Australia had won the cup it would have been a great moment in your history or something like that.

What a day. From a tournament that started in disastrous fashion, this has gone remarkably well. Enjoy your 2 weeks in Leicester lads.

I feel a little sad to see the Aussies go, but they havent played good cricket at all in both games. They deserve it! However, I will miss the aura and the quality of this team in the next round.

You feel sad? Pipe up mate.

Users who are viewing this thread