Group C - 11th Match Sri Lanka v West Indies

Actually you're right the Netherlands and Ireland are probably a bit better

Trent Johnson is alot better than Taylor, he's god awful had a few balls in the right place first up and that was it.

And De Groot is alot better than the majority of the team on the basis of the last match.

Actually you're right the Netherlands and Ireland are probably a bit better
Trent Johnson is alot better than Taylor, he's god awful had a few balls in the right place first up and that was it.
And De Groot is alot better than the majority of the team on the basis of the last match.

Yep, thanks for pointing that one out to me mate, you English guys are the best at identifying the good and the bad, I believe if West Indies can employ your services, we could improve and start winning, don't you think???
Hope you will not be asking too much vCash for your services!!!

Bye bye Aussies... They're almost there at the exit point. SL are favorites from here

This one is Sri Lanka's to lose. Just 14 required off the last two overs with 6 wickets in hand. Who's going to pull the miracle off for Australia?

On another note, I was surprised to see Mendis being so effective today. Thank god Sri Lanka are in the other group!

Cheerio Australia! I love it. England have got further in a World Cup than you? Oh the shame.

See you next month.

"Sangakkara dumps Australia out"

i get to see that famous ponting face again!

The best thing about it is the fact that the Aussies were laughing at us the other night yet we've gone further than them. :D

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE **** **** **** AUSSIE **** AUSSIE ****:happy:banana2:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread