Group C - 11th Match Sri Lanka v West Indies

People are writing of West Indies to easily. I think they can go all the way. They have good batsman and a good bowling attack they look much suited to this game than other formats. Im going for either West Indies or New Zealand to be champions

If Sri Lanka bat first on this pitch and make anymore then 150 I feel they should win.

And what have Marshall and Pollard done at the international level, Marshall has the talent but I haven't seen that much improvement from him and Pollard is just plain rubbish. If the Windies could improve there fielding I would give them a decent chance of winning this thing because with players like Gayle, Sarwan, Fletcher, Taylor and Edwards they have a very good 20/20 team.

Yeah Pollard kind of remind me of Rider, then again why do I even have to respond to you, you little -rick!!!

Keiron Pollard is the worst all-rounder in world cricket. Xavier Marshall's a hack as well. He's got an ODi top score of over 150* and still averages in the teens :laugh

I don't mean to troll, but I am going to laugh right square in Avroneel's face if Australia don't win today.

No fear Aussie's, Nathan Horshit's in the XI. He'll definitely spin Australia to victory I reckon, certainly a far better spinner than Murali and Mendis.....

I guess Aussies are hurt....And Wounded Aussies are quite Dangerous...So I say Lions beware as because the Kangaroos are angry

Ah, cunning plan. Realising that you've failed to understand the clear sarcasm, you claim that your post was in fact sarcasm as well. Nice try.

Woah, look at the empty seats at Nottingham.

Users who are viewing this thread