Venue: Lords

Pitch: Green

Weather: Cloudy/Warm

Toss: Bangladesh

Good Luck!

Tareq

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Throughout the tournament England have looked to be a very hot-cold side. Three times have they played, and they have made scores of 226, 123, and 271. You can never tell how they are going to perform, so i choose to field first so then at least I can know how many runs will beat them. Although we lost our last match batting second, we are looking to improve and hopefully if i win my last two games we can get a semi-final birth for Bangladesh. Good luck england.

T20

Panel of Selectors
England produced another good performance at lords to post 273/8 in their 20 overs. Trescothick kept up his recent good form to produce a superb knock of 126. He and White involved in a quickfire partnership of 127 and England were always going to post a good total after that. Bangladesh not having a good day in the field as they gifted 25 extras to England's total.
Gough started well as Bangladesh now need a special performance to catch up with England's score.

T20

Panel of Selectors
Trescothick out stumped, a close call there..He could have added another 15-20 runs if stayed till the end. His 100 came from 52 balls.
273 still looks a good score in these conditions..good luck to you Tareq.

S

sonic

well played Shailesh, this could be close again for me....Tareq will be slogging all out for victory I know that much otherwise he's out...hmmm, this group could yet be interesting, will England live up to their name of doing things the hard way? Or will they cruise in to the semi's?

Good luck Tareq, don't let anything hold you back...nice innings their Shialesh :up:

T20

Panel of Selectors
England fans had lot to cheer during their innings..Zimrahil couldn't stop singing during the entire innings..and we can see why :D :lol:

vetts

Club Cricketer
Well played, it seems you definately have the early lapses out of your system well and truely. I was lucky to have played you on a bad day! I still think tareq can make it, as he got 240 something on a wet pitch against me. It's do or die for him, so there will definately be some die hard tonking going on. Good luck tareq. Looks like we have another close game on our hands...

Tareq

School Cricketer
Well i don't beleive, but here is what happened. The runs are equal, but i win due to having more wickets in hand.

Tareq

School Cricketer
Here is the batting stats. Habibul Bashar got man of the match, but Alok Kapali played well and a lot of people chipped in.

Tareq

School Cricketer
The run rate. If i had that extra over i would have won easier.

Users who are viewing this thread