Grp B 1st Round: India vs Bangladesh

Bumps into the non-striker as he takes a catch.

good win Tareq!
with not having the right team and using bangladesh makes it even more astonashing :up:

Yeah, good win, but the total to chase wasn't enourmous. Good game by the both of you, right down to the wire it seems. Like all the pics. Interesting to see that Hossain got man of the match with 68, and Ganguly got 114*!!

OOps. Sorry Tareq ,
I forgot to play with your team.Good win from you.I knew 200 was not enough for this pitch.

Well , will meet you in future :fyou:

:up: great win

Time to celebrate the victory! Let's hope there are more to come....

Originally posted by amber22@Jun 5 2003, 01:53 AM
OOps. Sorry Tareq ,
I forgot to play with your team.
Make sure you dont repeate the mistake.....

Thx

Good win tareq. I'm glad ashraful featured in ur team. Hope this face will be helpful to u.

Hey, thanks! He was meant to be opening with Omar, but due to ambers mistake he took the game off... but i assure you, he will be back for the next game. Just a minor groin niggle i think... lol.

And too all players, always make sure you have the right team. This game finished despite the mistake, but others might have more controversial endings. This is in the rules...
Players must announce who's batting first
Players must select the correct venues, pitch types, overs, and weather
Using correct Team ctm files
Submit save game files
Screenshot of Inning Scorecard, Bowling figures, and Match Summary by certain dates
Failure to do so will result as "Abandoned Match" and points will be awarded to the opponent Team.

So everyone please don't make this mistake, because no one likes to see a match get abandoned. It seems like a waste of a match because of one silly mistake. So please remember! I made this team with correct stats and my predicted lineup, so at least give me the pleasure of watching them play!

Originally posted by Tareq@Jun 5 2003, 04:15 AM
Submit save game files
Screenshot of Inning Scorecard, Bowling figures, and Match Summary by certain dates
Failure to do so will result as "Abandoned Match" and points will be awarded to the opponent Team.
Match is Abandoned due to not using the correct team ctm file and points will be awarded to the Bangladesh.

Thank You

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 5 2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Tareq@Jun 5 2003, 04:15 AM
Submit save game files
Match is Abandoned due to not using the correct team ctm file and points will be awarded to the Bangladesh.

Thank You
OOPS........

tragic end...?

players.... plz be sure of the rules.....

read it thoroughly in this topic.....rules 'n' regs

thanx

Users who are viewing this thread