Venue: Leeds

Pitch: Normal

Weather: Sunny/Warm

Toss: India

Good Luck!

Tareq

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Looks like we've got the best cricketing conditions out of all the first round games. Nice normal pitch on a warm sunny day. what more could you ask for? I look forward to playing you, make sure you get my proper team. It's your toss win, what would you like to do? I don't really mind whether i bat of bowl first, expecially in these conditons. Good luck india! Let's hope it's a good game.

R

radaga

i don't know how Tareq will go with Bangladesh and Amber sounds prety good so i'll put my money on him

U

UnderTaker

ya.. my money is on India....Bangaldesh might be a surprise

Thanx

Tareq

School Cricketer
None of you have seen me play before, so you have no idea what i'll be like. So it makes your betting hard. Mr. Amber, i await your response and if you choose to bat feel free to start the match early (if that's ok. i'm eager to get underway!). Elsewise, i will start as soon as i am told to bat. It's your choice. Good luck. The battle is soon to begin. Two neighbors head on. :argue:

A

amber22

Be cool Tareq , lets think it to be a friendly match.Don't try to make the relations between India and Bangladesh sour and bitter.

Sourav Ganguly: We will bat first though there is something for the bowlers too but it would be good to post a decent total and defend it.

I have started the batting and played 10 overs for 73/2 (pretty bad , thanks to Sourav Ganguly for making quick 40)

Sachin Tendulkar hit the first 3 balls of match for 2 fours and a six but the next ball he was run out. Sehwag got strike in the 3rd over and was out on 0 . Ganguly and kaif are playing well right now

One matter needs to be brought into the view of ICC.Sehwag hit the ball high near the boundaty line and the fielder dived brilliantly and caught the ball but half og his body laid outside the boundary rope and Sehwag was given out for 0

S

sonic

amber, nice going. I think 200 is a good score with these field positions. good luck to Tareq in the chase

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Hai amber ur scorecard overlay looks better than ur scores.(just kidding) :D where can i download it from?.I'm very much bored with the default adboards. Can anyone suggest a different adboard update?

R

Rangeela

well played amber..... 200 looks really tough to chase with the new field patch

R

Rangeela

amber,
makesure you email me and Tareq the save game file
thx

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by Kar_ind@Jun 4 2003, 08:10 PM
Hai amber ur scorecard overlay looks better than ur scores.(just kidding) :D where can i download it from?.I'm very much bored with the default adboards. Can anyone suggest a different adboard update?
ESPN ain't it?A sports channel in Pakistan and India.They're version of England's "Sky Sports Extra".

Users who are viewing this thread