Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

Madman said:
thats absolutely perfect :eek: thx m8 :clap except for the helmet which hasn't been edited :crying .
doesn't matter too much though, gr8 shoes, hats and pads.
could you make the england kit so it can be the test kit.

Hmmm I did edit the helmets !!! They must be black with the MAN Utd logo on them !!! The test kit .........ok but a little bit of time !!! I am happy you like it !!! I personally liked the shoes !!! :cool:

Hey Hariz, can you ake the Lashings shirts please: ODI
627.jpg

and the Test:
595.jpg

Sunhat for both :
382.jpg

and cap for both:
1025.jpg

Test Trousers:
418.jpg

Only do this if you have enough time though.

hey hariz when are you releasing the new zealand and west indies odi kits?

Last edited:
Thanks Hariz, the only picture of the trousers is this:
philtufnel.jpg
I would think the same as test, but black with a white puma. The sweater, i have had to draw. The squiggle is the Lashings logo that is on the other bits of kit. Test Sweater, same yellow pattern but white instead of black. Could you put the spirit of sport logo on the test kit and sweaters too please.

Attachments

• gs.JPG
    gs.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 325
Ste well done on the new Aussie 2006 kits but the one that you have done is the away strip. I have attached a pic of the new home kit if you could please make this also.

Attachments

• One Day Home.jpg
    One Day Home.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 280
  • One Day Away.jpg
    One Day Away.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
Well Sandgroper actually I was the one who made the Aussie 2006 Odi Kit !!! I am working on the other kit aswell and will release them in the near future !!!

The NZL and WI kits are complete !!! I mailed them to Ste for uploading but he did'nt come online for a long time for some reason !!! So download them and later they will be added to the BLIC Downloads Section !!!
The kits are looking that more realistic with the real faces and names patch !!!

wi7ae.png
nzlv2cq.png

Newzealand ODI Kit
http://files.filefront.com/NZL_Odi_Kitzip/;4074393;;/fileinfo.html

WestIndies ODI Kit
http://files.filefront.com/WI_Odi_Kitzip/;4074379;;/fileinfo.html

Hey Piggy101 have a look at the Lashings kit !!! It was tough man making those patterns on the shirt !!! Is the back also like the front, I mean in four parts or just plainn black or yellow !!!

lashings8lj.png

6117Lashings_218.jpg
That looks great man. The back is the same pattern, here is a poor picture.

@Madman: No mate it is not possible to give the Keeper a seperate kit because he uses the same kit, pads and gloves as the batsmen !!!

Ok Piggy101 your Lashings ODI kit is complete apart from the cap and the hat !!! Hopefully I'll release it alongwith the Test one tomorrow !!!

lash17tv.png
lash28qs.png

Can You attempt a Newcastle United Kit please, and one more thing, Can you make it so it hasn't got buttons on it (just the colar) Please

Wow, just wow.That is brilliant. Especially the jumper. Thanks.

ODI kits look great but on xbox version the helmets are all mucked up. Can someone make them xbox compatible please.

Users who are viewing this thread