Hariz's BLIC downloads !!!

THE WORLD CUP 1992 PATCH !!!

Guide Imran Khan's Boys to their historic World Cup Win in 1992 or rewrite history with another Team !!! Be it Ian Botham, Kapil Dev, Malcolm Marshall or Andy Flower you can play your own historic games with the greats !!! The Style of Martin Crowe or the pace of the White Lightning Allan Donald you must handle it !!! Allan Border's Men or Graham Gooch's Men you are to decide who gets his hands on the World Cup !!!

More Info included in the readme !!! Plz read it carefully as it includes answers to most of your questions !!! I thank Colin (barmyarmy) for his HELP !!!

WC92.jpg

Its a file of 8 MB !!!
DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!

Great work. :)
Incidentally this works with the bat pack to ensure the WC1992 players have mostly the correct bats (make at least).

RoboRocks said:
Nice kit but who is that wearing it may I ask

Well I tested it on Bangladesh !!! Thats M.Rafique the left arm spinner from Bangladesh !!

Briggsey said:
Nice! Is that the actual kit they will be wearing in the real match?

Yeah thats the actual kit !!! you must have seen the original kit by now as the test has started !!! :rolleyes:

jk16_4 said:
great work hariz !! :)

and i am sorry i couldnt help. :(

Dont be sorry mate !!! Your brilliant work for the BATPACK also contributes to my patch and the overall enhancement of BLIC !!! You have been doing great :hpraise

Hariz sorry , but i cant wait for the Usman XI away kit plzz .... can screenshots just to see how well it is .. plzzzz :)

usy57_pak said:
Hariz sorry , but i cant wait for the Usman XI away kit plzz .... can screenshots just to see how well it is .. plzzzz :)

Guys it is not made yet !!! In the initial stages !!! I'll try to make it ready till tommorow !!! I need time dudes :D

buttsy00 said:
I've installed it on my xbox... But I thought they were the pretty much the same pc and xbox?

I've noticed it on the west indies kit too...

Mate can you use Baggie Studios with the XBOX !!! if yes, then I can try to solve this problem with you !!! if no, then I'll try and find another solution !!!

akashpadhi said:
what about my question?

Why do you want the India_CT2004_ODI.bag and the .dat files ??? They are also in the demo !!! I dont understand your question !!! :rolleyes:

Hariz try make it the best kit ever in BLIC ... because we will use it all the time in Away tours . plzzzz .... take ur time but the work should be perfect , i know i can trust u and ur work 100% :) .... remeber the Planetcricket logo i sent u in PM has to be on left arm ..... ......

Guys the World XI Test Kit !!!

Wxitestkit.jpg

Johnie Walker Stumps !!! They are not great because the logo is blurry but its the case by all stumps made so far !!!

stumps5.jpg

Attachments

• WXI Test Kit.zip
    967.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Johnie Walker Stumps.zip
    26.3 KB · Views: 126
Madman said:
all stumps i add look like they have a black outline

Yeah unfortunately this is the case with most of the stumps !!! The logo gets too blurry and the stumps show this outline when seen from far away :( !!! But we'll crack that too one day :rolleyes:

Hey usman and Wildwil here is a look at your away Kit I made !!! Just the jumpers to do !!! Hope you guys like it !!! ;)

Usyaway.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread