Has anyone encountered these problems?

I have heard that the X800SE is really good for over clocking.

i have " missing Texture " every where in the game.. on Player Kits.. in the sky.. on the bat , ball :s

The_gas said:
I have heard that the X800SE is really good for over clocking.

That may very well be true but it's one thing to risk frying your card but when you consider that you might fry your motherboard as well, do you really want to take that risk? When my card went kaput it fried the AGP slot with it! :crying

i didnt get any problem bcz i buyed orignal pc cd and i have brand new ATI RADEON 9200 PRO 256 mb. i have buyed this game one month or more ago n finished so many tourns including test sereis world championship

fahad12001 said:
i have " missing Texture " every where in the game.. on Player Kits.. in the sky.. on the bat , ball :s

How big is your Cricket 2005 directory both on the CDs and on the hard drive?

mv'sbarmyarmy said:
First its a missing texture issue.

ok, im on a geforce 4 4200 titanium 64mb with the latest signed drivers and the latest direct x, p4 2.8, xp, all that nonsense. Now when i play a 4 or 5 day match and i save the game at around 3 days old (or whenever there are distinctive foot marks) and i then come out of the game and then reload i get orange rectangles with "missing textures" written in them in the places where the footmarks were.

I`m pretty sure this is a bug and nothing to do with my system because i have played a 4 day match throughout without saving and reloading specifically to see if the problem cropped up and it didnt.

Anyone got any ideas??

Second is a controller issue.

I`m using the logitech dual action (which is recommended by the game) and every so often the number 2 button wont progress the game between deliveries forcing me to put up with all the cut scenes, which is a real pain in the poo chute.

Again, if anyone has any ideas??
The same problem in good old PC as well!! however if u keep reloadin the saved game it gets alright

Users who are viewing this thread