ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Would anyone like to give me a match? Im on PS3.

rob yarr

School Cricketer
just played 3 bloody matches in a row and they've all ended after a boundaries been scored,what a bloody mess

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
Dont understand it! Me and an online friend play quite alot. We play test matches a session at a time and we dont ever have a problem anymore. Are you on xbox? Dont see why it would make a difference, but you never know.
We had a 3 match t-20 series. a 3 match 50 over series and we are in the 2nd test of a 3 test series. There has been hell and all boundries hit too.

rob yarr

School Cricketer
Dont understand it! Me and an online friend play quite alot. We play test matches a session at a time and we dont ever have a problem anymore. Are you on xbox? Dont see why it would make a difference, but you never know.
We had a 3 match t-20 series. a 3 match 50 over series and we are in the 2nd test of a 3 test series. There has been hell and all boundries hit too.

nah,ps3

had some ok matches but its taking the mick atm,even worse when you have people who just bowl/hit in the same place all the time without even knowing the rules of the game

i'd get rid of it,but nothing to replace it with :/

Users who are viewing this thread