Hayden's 'weed' comment adds fuel to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
WC heres our final weapon.

314200621215PMsunny.bmp

Before the australians can show the finger on anyone. They need to turn the finger towards them.

p.s. The lady who said in the radio, " Why don't The Indians Just Shut Up and Play?!" is fired.:D.

Well, At least, The PC Australians are the best.

Harbhajan said:
You only need to speak to international cricketers and international teams to know in what opinion they hold Hayden.
Oh, dang, low blow! Didn't know Harbhajan had the eloquence to do that without throwing around petty insults!

I'm pretty amused that Harbhajan thought Hayden was serious about facing Ishant Sharma in a boxing ring.

Harbhjan was quoted by PTI saying he did not want a slanging match over the issue. "Maybe they [Australians] realise they no longer are the undisputed champions of the world. Maybe they feel the crown is slipping. Otherwise, why would a cricket veteran [Hayden] ask a 19-year-old [Ishant Sharma] to join him in a ring? You only need to speak to international cricketers and international teams to know in what opinion they hold Hayden," Harbhajan said.

I wonder how oz fans here will take if harbhajan calls 'den as 'mady rotten' or ' a stinking gardener'. LOL.
We'd laugh. We certainly wouldn't be upset about it. I have nothing against talking, as long as you can back it up.

If someone says 'I'm gonna take lots of wickets and we're gonna win' then he better do so or he's being an arrogant twat. If someone says 'We're going to stand up to the Aussies' then he better not start complaining a few days later about their bullying tactics.

I'm pretty amused that Harbhajan thought Hayden was serious about facing Ishant Sharma in a boxing ring.

You only need to speak to international cricketers and international teams to know in what opinion they hold Hayden," Harbhajan said.

I think he should stop asking the Indian cricket team eh?

Dhoni says Cricket can never be friendly!!
http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/cbs/content/current/story/339936.html
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, the Indian captain, believes Ishant Sharma was provoked by Andrew Symonds into the reaction that earned the young bowler an ICC reprimand and fine. Dhoni also said the Australians had turned this kind of incident into an art form and that India would need to catch up.

"It's an art and they are good at it, but the Indians will learn soon," Dhoni said after India's comprehensive seven-wicket victory over Sri Lanka in Hobart that booked them a place in the finals against Australia, which start on Sunday.

We'd laugh. We certainly wouldn't be upset about it. I have nothing against talking, as long as you can back it up.

If someone says 'I'm gonna take lots of wickets and we're gonna win' then he better do so or he's being an arrogant twat. If someone says 'We're going to stand up to the Aussies' then he better not start complaining a few days later about their bullying tactics.

well the complaining starts when only one team get pulled up for the onfield antics.

Hayden is being polite. Harbijhan is more than a weed, hes an absolute tool. I cant wait till he goes home. We should get a big crowd to watch the plane fly off and celebrate

And its good that Haydos was giving a bit to Sharma aswell at the Allan Border Medal, he is and 'upcoming' tool.

Hayden is being polite. Harbijhan is more than a weed, hes an absolute tool. I cant wait till he goes home. We should get a big crowd to watch the plane fly off and celebrate

And its good that Haydos was giving a bit to Sharma aswell at the Allan Border Medal, he is and 'upcoming' tool.

Indeed they are tools; tools to hammer the aussies down to the ground.
And when u do celebrate, do not forget take a breath of relief and also think that your belove bunch is coming to India later this year.Cya then.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hayden charged for 'weed' comment.
http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/cbs/content/current/story/340013.html
I am not sure but some news channel showed that it will probably punish Hayden by a fine of 750$ (aussie $). :rtfl:rtfl

Last edited:
Indeed they are tools; tools to hammer the aussies down to the ground.
And when u do celebrate, do not forget take a breath of relief and also think that your belove bunch is coming to India later this year.Cya then.
Nice, so then we can see what a bunch of ferals the Indians supporters are when there holding their little racist signs chanting monkey chants locked inside the 'cage' sourounding the field. Yeh your right, sounds great.

Then once the Indian supporters start lighting up their efigies and dishing out death threats tot he Australian team whilsth hurtling glass bottles at them again we can then give back all you have given us this summer.

Just sounds better and better!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread