Hayden's 'weed' comment adds fuel to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I am, and i can assure you every Australian cricket fan is getting sick to death of this series and the maniulative and hypocritical crap the Indian team and managment are dishing up.

2. Most Indian cricket grounds have fences around them stopping the spectators from running on the ground or whatever.

3. Its because of his racial slurs, and yes im calling "some" Indiant fans racist, we clearly did see and hear the monkey chants and signs being held up in the last ODI series in India, dont act dumb

And yes, I am perfectly awake and knowledgable of the situation at hand, some may see this post as bias but im not really, i can post another post about problems i have with the Australian team and public....

[/rant]

1) Well , I can assure you every Indian fan is njoying the series coz Indian team is really throwing some big challenges to the oz team and we are sick to death because of this abusive, arrogant, brutish oz team. Ozs are just doing this to make the indians do something stupid and to win the final easily.

2) Its not cage. The border between sitting area and space between ad boards are just barricaded of by wire fencing; not a cage.

3) I am also calling "some" oz fans as racist. We clearly did remeber the incident when "some" oz supporter threw eggs at Murali. Who's acting dumb here?

Nice, so then we can see what a bunch of ferals the Indians supporters are when there holding their little racist signs chanting monkey chants locked inside the 'cage' sourounding the field. Yeh your right, sounds great.

Then once the Indian supporters start lighting up their efigies and dishing out death threats tot he Australian team whilsth hurtling glass bottles at them again we can then give back all you have given us this summer.

Just sounds better and better!!

I haven't seen derision like this in a while. So we are 'ferals' huh? It's interesting you would call us racist, when you've gone out of your way to show how we Indians are somehow a brand of subhuman inferior feral filth. Clearly that's what you are making us out to be. I haven't seen anything more racist or hate-filled in this thread. What a truly pathetic and deplorable response.

I feel its a stupid thing to do from Hayden. The situation is blowing over now and there was no need to spark it up again. Regardless of whether Harbhajan was gulity or innocent, the incident should be forgotten and is until now.

I really wish people in this thread would formulate their own argument instead of behaving condescendingly towards other posts and overusing smileys.

If someone says 'I'm gonna take lots of wickets and we're gonna win' then he better do so or he's being an arrogant twat.
Nope, he's an arrogant twat regardless of how he performs. I don't know what it is with so many Aussie fans and thinking being really good gives you the right to be arrogant.

And Hayden's been reprimanded by the CA. Of course, you hardcore Aussie fans are now going to dream up that the BCCI demanded that Hayden was reprimanded or they'd boycott the finals.

Last edited:
Indeed they are tools; tools to hammer the aussies down to the ground.
And when u do celebrate, do not forget take a breath of relief and also think that your belove bunch is coming to India later this year.Cya then.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hayden charged for 'weed' comment.
http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/cbs/content/current/story/340013.html
I am not sure but some news channel showed that it will probably punish Hayden by a fine of 750$ (aussie $). :rtfl:rtfl

Well done... Well done!!!

I believe that the international cricketer's ability to always publicise his thoughts and feelings is the biggest problem of all when it comes to inter-team relations.

The truth hurts sometimes.

How many of your players have been acting like 'obnoxious weeds'??? the biggest of them all, is one certain 'Symonds'.

The time that Hayden chooses to vent out these words on Harbhajan, and that too in the public shows just how mature he is. By saying this in the media, his motive is to bring down Harbhajan's image. Couldnt he have just gone and said straight to Harbhajan that 'u're an obnoxious little weed'?

He wants to spice up the finals and wants to try and get more spectators for the games (apart from the huge 'Bharat Army' that always comes and watches the Indians play).

I believe that the international cricketer's ability to always publicise his thoughts and feelings is the biggest problem of all when it comes to inter-team relations.

It can be in a way. But one cant gag them! Those blokes are mature persons and not some brats who've been released in a press conference. If one think twice abt a comment he's going to give, I dont think there would be further prob. it's just common sense that these persons lack.

Nope, he's an arrogant twat regardless of how he performs. I don't know what it is with so many Aussie fans and thinking being really good gives you the right to be arrogant.

Absolutely... Nailed it, Sohum!!!

Originally posted by sohummisra

Yes, u r absolutely right. Being a good player does'nt allow that person to be arrogant or abusive. Case in point- Gilchrist; he has scored 1568 runs against india @ 41.25 in ODI's. He has scored runs most against India than other countries in ODI's. And still we love gilchrist and really talk about him with high respect.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure what kind of direction this thread is going or can go, lads. On one hand it's a big talking point, on the other hand we've gone into personal insults. Can we move away from these, please?

I'm not really sure what kind of direction this thread is going or can go, lads. On one hand it's a big talking point, on the other hand we've gone into personal insults. Can we move away from these, please?
I'm of the belief that you should simply delete posts that are nothing but personal insults. Because otherwise some member who hadn't read a post may read it 2 weeks down the line and reignite the quarrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread