Hayden's 'weed' comment adds fuel to fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, so then we can see what a bunch of ferals the Indians supporters are when there holding their little racist signs chanting monkey chants locked inside the 'cage' sourounding the field. Yeh your right, sounds great.

Then once the Indian supporters start lighting up their efigies and dishing out death threats tot he Australian team whilsth hurtling glass bottles at them again we can then give back all the **** you have given us this summer.

Just sounds better and better!!
Ha ha, you are getting really hot out there.
have you overeaten something so that you are dreaming a '" 'cage' sourounding the field ". ?
And what abt the boozbears booing Harbhajan everytime he comes to bowl and bat? And u r talking abt Indian fans being racist? Ha Ha....:rtfl Come on.. get some points right.
And what's up with all those "death threats" and "hurtling glass bottles"? Are you awake? I guess u like to fantasise things or you need a good sleep. Got it? Ha ha....:rtfl:rtfl

Nice, so then we can see what a bunch of ferals the Indians supporters are when there holding their little racist signs chanting monkey chants locked inside the 'cage' sourounding the field. Yeh your right, sounds great.

Then once the Indian supporters start lighting up their efigies and dishing out death threats tot he Australian team whilsth hurtling glass bottles at them again we can then give back all the **** you have given us this summer.

Just sounds better and better!!

If Australia enjoy 3 years of Unusual cricketing wins, You'll suffer for Another 30 Years and that downing has started.

1.Ha ha, you are getting really hot out there.
have you overeaten something so that you are 2. dreaming a '" 'cage' sourounding the field ". ?
And what abt the 3.boozbears booing Harbhajan everytime he comes to bowl and bat? And u r talking abt Indian fans being racist? Ha Ha....:rtfl Come on.. get some points right.

And what's up with all those "death threats" and "hurtling glass bottles"? Are you awake? I guess u like to fantasise things or you need a good sleep. Got it? Ha ha....:rtfl:rtfl
1. I am, and i can assure you every Australian cricket fan is getting sick to death of this series and the maniulative and hypocritical crap the Indian team and managment are dishing up.

2. Most Indian cricket grounds have fences around them stopping the spectators from running on the ground or whatever.

3. Its because of his racial slurs, and yes im calling "some" Indiant fans racist, we clearly did see and hear the monkey chants and signs being held up in the last ODI series in India, dont act dumb

And yes, I am perfectly awake and knowledgable of the situation at hand, some may see this post as bias but im not really, i can post another post about problems i have with the Australian team and public....

[/rant]

There is a huge difference between booing incessantly and making money noises.

"ching ching" ;)

If Australia enjoy 3 years of Unusual cricketing wins, You'll suffer for Another 30 Years and that downing has started.

Wow, you guys have been saying we are going down for the last five years, yet the Aussies still peform? When exactly is this "downfall"??

Last edited:
Your forgetting I have internet acess down there. Along with the spa and the 10 hot models sharing it with me, there's no danger of me sustaining an injury here ;) Unless of course a stray Indian/Aus insult lands nearby

Your forgetting I have internet acess down there. Along with the spa and the 10 hot models sharing it with me, there's no danger of me sustaining an injury here ;) Unless of course a stray Indian/Aus insult lands nearby
I'm sold:eek: count me in!

"ching ching" ;)

Wow, you guys have been saying we are going down for the last five years, yet the Aussies still peform? When exactly is this "downfall"??

*Ding* *Ding*, Hello?, your similar to G. Bush.

India feared you at your backyard and almost took the breath of you. The only way the Australian cricketers can survive is by creating controversies. That has been happening now. And Instead, you're Blaming others. Peh!, I wouldn't imagine you fans better than cats in india when you face Millions of lions who are just fans. Get some pants for your aussies dude, There will be lots of wetting.

:laugh, Well said.

Last edited:
*Ding* *Ding*, Hello?, your similar to G. Bush.

India feared you at your backyard and almost took the breath of you. The only way the Australian cricketers can survive is by creating controversies. That has been happening now. And Instead, you're Blaming others. Peh!, I wouldn't imagine you fans better than cats in india when you face Millions of lions who are just fans. Get some pants for your aussies dude, There will be lots of wetting.

:laugh, Well said.

Was this before or after the Indians complained over the umpiring and wanted 'cut of connections' with Australia (since it was our fault and all that they peformed crap!:rolleyes:) Or before or after they blackmailed the ICC and CA which is probaly up there with the most ugliest and worst incidents i have seen in the sporting industry. Or was it after when one of your players spat at ours? ooooohhhhhh wait, you probaly dont know of that since an Indian player did it, so it 'must' be ok!!

Yet you still blame Australia and its management, its funny, they actually havnt done anything wrong apart from Ponting acting like a totally moron here and there.

Haydos is nothing compared to Ponting or Roy in creating controvecies. He has always been loud mouth but mostly for batting and Australian dominance which he could back up. But WEED is too far. Frankly he was my fav batsmen and u can see this by my posts but hes lost all my respect after this.

falco_20050423.jpg

I am getting in battle mode. Heres my new baby.

duke-12.jpg

Wow! that pic is crazy . Where did you get it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread