Headbutt FC Official Thread

Will_NA said:
i propose metal helmets

:laugh Great Idea :) lol! I am also eager to see sending someone to hospital... May be the first person we are sending might get free admittance there :p

I've only actually just seen last week's result. Woohoo, I got a yellow!:D Pity it didn't injure:mad

PhilD123 said:
I've only actually just seen last week's result. Woohoo, I got a yellow!:D Pity it didn't injure:mad

Next time, hit them hard ;)

Guys I'm disappointed with today's training, no dolls needed extensive repair, you all know how much I hate that metrosexual doll maker that we hire, I want him busy next session! Since when does Matt get away with only an eye and nose missing?

Matt only goes away with an eye and nose missing when I am ripping apart the dolls :D

Sorry coach, it's just that a flight all the from South Timbuktu takes a lot out of a guy...

Why dont we have a special kind of training today ;) Such as breaking bones by headbutting :p

Every day is headbutting training. I think today we will practice ganging up on people, I've hired a nerd from the local university to help us with our beatings. Enjoy!

Okay too long without some posts, we are ahead but I want 1000 posts by the end of the week boys, spam spam spam, GO GO GO!

PS Training tomorrow will be relocated to an actual house of pain due to renovations.

SPAMMMYYYY!!!!

I like the new training facilities, lots of cute puppies and kittes to kick...

sorry about above post i posted it in the wrong thread :rolleyes:

anyway when will the games start up again i suppose when w3lshrugby come back and when will that be ?

don't have a clue...hope they start soon so i can get headbuttin again...lol...

Users who are viewing this thread