Headbutt FC Official Thread

Guess what I found at the local sports store. Super Shar Spiked boots. I reccommend we all buy these, as they enable us to step on other players' feet and add some variety to the ways we can inflict pain. Also good for stomping players when they are down, and threatining the ref...

I like these. I believe these will be useful.

ZoraxDoom said:
Guess what I found at the local sports store. Super Shar Spiked boots. I reccommend we all buy these, as they enable us to step on other players' feet and add some variety to the ways we can inflict pain. Also good for stomping players when they are down, and threatining the ref...
You pay, I saw that cheque you got from the Donkeys last month, you can pay me off not to take it.

ZoraxDoom said:

One step ahead of you :) My ones are as sharp as knives :p

Okay so it's settled, we get our clothing guy to make some cheap and more dangerous knock offs. Next on the agenda?

PS Spam is fun for everyone.

Alright, we've got great shoes, and have been working hard on our headbutts. I say we get to work on our sledges!

Make a cloth that will be wrapped by barbwire ;) no one can come colse towards us :D

ZoraxDoom said:
Alright, we've got great shoes, and have been working hard on our headbutts. I say we get to work on our sledges!
You are full of it Zorax (great ideas that is). Anyone without a good sledge doesn't get picked.

Mine is just "Get up ya f****** pansy" after I put in the headbutt.

To 'Absolute Stunners' or Sexy Scousers' - 'Your hair is looking average at best'. It will devastate them. :cool:

aussie1st said:
Guess Will will be back for our game after all :)

Yay! I've sharpened all my studs like Zorax suggested just for the occassion ;)

Users who are viewing this thread