Headbutt FC Official Thread

Yeah.......I've forgotten who it was. :mad:

Gee, two weeks in Spain really does take the ability to hold a grudge right out of you. :mad:

aussie1st said:
Guess Will will be back for our game after all :)
Doubt it, I'm sure the sim is designed to count one round of matches as a week. Where is your sledge Syl?

Will_NA said:
Yeah.......I've forgotten who it was. :mad:

Gee, two weeks in Spain really does take the ability to hold a grudge right out of you. :mad:
You found the guy all right? Remember I want the bodybag in my office by Friday.

I though this thread had dissapeared for a moment. :cool:

So, what are the training routines this week?

Our club is just one big gel. By the way someone find us a new striker we need one. I invited tassie to come because I fancy the Tassie-Zorax duo at our fine club.

Umm okay Training, well as you may or may not know, Lefty failed the drugs test this week, he was found with less than one syringe of steroids, meaning that Zorax takes him for a drive this week...

PS I want him alive at the end of it, we can't afford to lose more members.

We'll take a break from soccer stuff this week and focus on our aggression drills, Mark Latham is coming in for a talk this week.

Okay guys finally got our full updated squad on the main page, Tobes is our latest addition.

Good to see Tobie too.. Lets see if he helps Zorax and Syl in giving headbutts ;)

aus5892 said:
Umm okay Training, well as you may or may not know, Lefty failed the drugs test this week, he was found with less than one syringe of steroids, meaning that Zorax takes him for a drive this week...

PS I want him alive at the end of it, we can't afford to lose more members.

We'll take a break from soccer stuff this week and focus on our aggression drills, Mark Latham is coming in for a talk this week.

You accusing me of taking drugs. I would never stoop to that low.

My hard drive crashed. Got my computer back last night.

Mark Latham is the dullest person ever. How will he make us aggresive? Or are we just going to beat the crap out of him.

Left_Hander said:
You accusing me of taking drugs. I would never stoop to that low.

My hard drive crashed. Got my computer back last night.

Mark Latham is the dullest person ever. How will he make us aggresive? Or are we just going to beat the crap out of him.
Exactly my point, you wouldn't take drugs, that's why Zorax needs to take you for a drive. As for Latham, come on, he's the biggest spas in Australia, who better to talk about anger?

Users who are viewing this thread