Headbutt FC Official Thread

Please Headbutter's, give others a chance by not taking drugs. It may lead to ban's or early Retirement even by just talking about drugs. It doesn't make you big or clever, well it can make you big and fast but that isn't the point.

Jaztheman said:
Please Headbutter's, give others a chance by not taking drugs. It may lead to ban's or early Retirement even by just talking about drugs. It doesn't make you big or clever, well it can make you big and fast but that isn't the point.

are you afraid?

League Match 3

Headbutt FC - 0
Sexy Scousers - 0

Match Resutls - Drawn​

Suspensions
: 3 Players ( Dean , Duff, Bilal ) 1 Match

Injury : 1 Player ( Zorax out for 3 weeks due to a sprained ankle )

This is really disappointing :mad: not this time again a Draw but also with huge blows to our team :(

Good News Will Na is comin back from injury :) tomorrow he is certainly needed . we r down with 4 men :eek:

Last edited:
Jaztheman said:
Again that isn't the point. True, but still not the point. Please stay clean

you're the one with dirty pants in your avatar :rolleyes:

Will_NA said:
or if we really wanna send a message. 1-1-8
Awesome Idea, We're going to do something like that next game for sure.

We lost Zorax, which means he'll likely leave the country again. As long as you're in the UAE Zorax bring me Malcolm Speed. I want to have a talk with him.

What will be todays formation Dean ;) we have to try some unique one this time , we have to take risk as we r alraedy down with great players :mad: i suggets let attack :cutit

Last edited:
WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Suspensions : 3 Players ( Dean , Duff, Bilal ) 1 Match
At least I now get time off to relax. Yellow is now my favourite colour. :rolleyes:

I plan to get more cards in the future. Makes up for not receiving any cards last Christmas.

duffarama said:
At least I now get time off to relax. Yellow is now my favourite colour. :rolleyes:

I plan to get more cards in the future. Makes up for not receiving any cards last Christmas.
There you go Duff, I've no longer ignored your post. It is politically correct. I think. Happy yet?

I'm testing out 1-2-7 on the sim now.

Okay the test ended in us (albeit not actually us) losing 12-1. Anyone still in for it?

Last edited:
aus5892 said:
There you go Duff, I've no longer ignored your post. It is politically correct. I think. Happy yet?

I'm testing out 1-2-7 on the sim now.

Okay the test ended in us (albeit not actually us) losing 12-1. Anyone still in for it?

Good experiment , but really a shocking one :eek: hey Dean , let try today this formation 4-1-2-1-2 :)

Users who are viewing this thread