Headbutt FC Official Thread

aus5892 said:
We lost Zorax, which means he'll likely leave the country again. As long as you're in the UAE Zorax bring me Malcolm Speed. I want to have a talk with him.
No probs, although stuffing him in the plane in the first place will be a bit tricky...

I suggest 3-2-1-5. Aggressive, with some defense so we don't lose 13-1...

League Match 4

Headbutt FC - 1
Absolute Stunners - 2

Match Results - We LOST

Now this is another mess , we lost this time :mad:

Anyway , We now got back our 3 important players back form suspenison

1.Bilal
2.Dean
3.Duff

Important​

I just found out from the thread , that ref call for extra time at 85th min , and we were also given 4 mins extra time for injury but that was not recorded , so totally 9 mins is not present . We could have equalise within 9 mins :( or we could have achive victory

Last edited:
WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
League Match 4

Headbutt FC - 1
Absolute Stunners - 2

Match Results - We LOST

Now this is another mess , we lost this time :mad:

Anyway , We now got back our 3 important players back form suspenison

1.Bilal
2.Dean
3.Duff

Important​

I just found out from the thread , that ref call for extra time at 85th min , and we were also given 4 mins extra time for injury but that was not recorded , so totally 9 mins is not present . We could have equalise within 9 mins :( or we could have achive victory
No that was just because the last event was the 85th minute, it doesn't mean the sim stuffed up unfortunately.

Anyways I'll test out your formation Zorax.

Zorax you are the bomb-diggity! We drew first game, tried again and we won 3-0, tried again and we won 2-0! That will be our formation for the first leg of the cup this Wednesday.

By the way we need a couple of new squad members, Zorax get to it, do whatever you need to do (get tassie, he could in turn help you get the people you are supposed to bring me).

Last edited:
I'm on it. Although I'll need a small withdrawal from the team's savings. Say around about 20 mill. No questions asked, in small, unmarked bills.

ZoraxDoom said:
I'm on it. Although I'll need a small withdrawal from the team's savings. Say around about 20 mill. No questions asked, in small, unmarked bills.

20 millions :eek: try to buy some loyality form other teams :p

ZoraxDoom said:

That'll be coming out of your salary ;)

ZoraxDoom said:
I expect it back in there by the end of the week, I haven't known you to be late.

I'm here, so three questions:

1) What do I do?
2) On a scale of 1 to 10, how corrupt is the PC Soccer world?
3) What is the capital of Lithuania, and what is its estimated population?

1) Sign up in the Sign Ups thread (stickyed) and say for Headbutt FC. Just make sure you put very aggressive under level of aggression. We could use a defender or midfielder I think. Then pretty much do what you do in the Donkeys thread, post in the threads.
2) We prefer the Kill everyone now ask questions later approach, but Zorax is working on a large web of corruptness at this stage, no doubt you could help out there.
3) Quickly Zorax blow up Lithuania so I don't have to answer this question.

With an admitted lack of soccer knowledge or general interest, I'm willing to play any part for the team that is required. Any recommendations as to what details would suit the team?

I'm not a soccer expert myself either, and look at me now, I'm managing a team (said in really old arrogant voice)! All that you choose is your postition and age, we don't specifically need any particular postions at this stage I think, what is your main attribute in sports; is it pace, strength, skill, are you good at marking people (maybe in Footy)? I suppose we could use a Right Wing. Your age affects your overall ability, because the sim is quite in depth, and gives players improved stats as they get more mature, then worse when they get too old. The minimum is 17, which is what I chose, so just pick whatever your age may be (or the minimum or maximum if you're too young or old).

However, we are an aggressive side, the Headbutt in Headbutt FC is not a legal one, rather a Zidane one (he is our coach after all). Therefore put your aggression down as very aggressive.

All we really want of you is your spot on our roster and your posting abilities that you use in the Donkeys Thread. Just keep our team talk going.

Last edited:
tassietiger said:
With an admitted lack of soccer knowledge or general interest, I'm willing to play any part for the team that is required. Any recommendations as to what details would suit the team?

I appreciate your decission :D you can choose Midfiled or Defence :)

Sorry boss, couldn't blow up Lithuania. Got the bomb off the black market, a time bomb. A time bomb, set for 40 years, 97 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes and 16 seconds. Should have seen it coming.

And I'll need more cash for recruiting. And NO! I did NOT spend it all on this new Ferrari!! There are 7 more in the garage...

Users who are viewing this thread