Headbutt FC Official Thread

Left_Hander said:
3+2+1+5=11. So does that mean we are playing without a keeper?
What it does mean is that:
A) Zorax can't count (it was his idea for the formation)
B) I can't read (I actually put 9 people on the pitch and the goalie)

All fixed now - 3-2-5

Cmon Headbutters. Should be a good game.

Always forget to post in thsi forum lol but will start doing it again!

I'll take out the ref if you want...

And I've been working on my diving in the box. Get ready for some easy penalities!

ZoraxDoom said:
I'll take out the ref if you want...

And I've been working on my diving in the box. Get ready for some easy penalities!
Both of those moves would help us for sure! Just make sure you don't get the match forfeited. We need a win now!!

Won't be trying to score when the ref is down, only one thing on my mind when that happens!

Of course those dives will help win us the game.

aussie1st said:
Won't be trying to score when the ref is down, only one thing on my mind when that happens!

Of course those dives will help win us the game.
You've given me an idea. Zorax I need you to rig the lighting. Have all lights go off at the 50th Minute. I want every player dead before they come back on.

aus5892 said:
You've given me an idea. Zorax I need you to rig the lighting. Have all lights go off at the 50th Minute. I want every player dead before they come back on.
Done. Well, almost. These stadium-managers are tough to bribe. I'll need another $18,543,156.25. Ferr...um...bribs aren't cheap...

ZoraxDoom said:
Done. Well, almost. These stadium-managers are tough to bribe. I'll need another $18,543,156.25. Ferr...um...bribs aren't cheap...

This is too much.. if he asks too much, lets give a headbutt to him too :p

We'll give him an offer he can't refuse. :cool:

:gundown

Users who are viewing this thread