Headbutt FC Official Thread

ZoraxDoom said:
Done. Well, almost. These stadium-managers are tough to bribe. I'll need another $18,543,156.25. Ferr...um...bribs aren't cheap...

What will be ur percentage out of it ;) if they dont agree with us , then Kill them :cutit

ZoraxDoom said:
Done. Well, almost. These stadium-managers are tough to bribe. I'll need another $18,543,156.25. Ferr...um...bribs aren't cheap...
Zorax you know I don't *AHEM* have that much *AHEM* money I want it back by Friday.

aus5892 said:
Zorax you know I don't *AHEM* have that much *AHEM* money I want it back by Friday.

Did zorax have returned the previous money that he had taken earlier ;)

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Did zorax have returned the previous money that he had taken earlier ;)
He wouldn't dare not to, where do you guys think that massive scar on his neck came from?

Massive scar n my neck? You call that paper cut a scar? I'll show you scars, wait till this week's match. I'll scar all those players so bad, then you'll see what a scar is.

Oh, and I accidently left the bag of money on the train. Can i have some more? :spy

And other teams do play this game. But it's hard to talk while in a full body cast in the hospital...

ZoraxDoom said:
Oh, and I accidently left the bag of money on the train. Can i have some more? :spy

The money is now looking pretty with the rest of my cash. Oh the fun I have swimming in it :)

ZoraxDoom said:

Nice excuse for not returning the Cash :rolleyes: i have still not got my salary just becasue of your wastages :mad:

Why is it so quiet in here?? I already apologised for mistaking Dean for a practice dummy and almost ensuring that he cannot have kids, but that doesn't mae that ALL of you have to give me the silent (Or incredibly loud, as it was in Dean's case) treatment :(

And yet you were the one who missed through injury. Better be careful. Anyway, let tassie now he made his debut and should start posting now.

aussie1st said:
Not enough headbutting in that last game.

How will u get chance as i was not there in our last match :p you missed your partner who provide you with targets ;)

aussie1st said:
Not enough headbutting in that last game.

Its becos we focussed majorly in getting goals.. I think we have forgotten the main duty of giving headbutts:p Lets compensate that in next game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread