Headbutt FC Official Thread

Hmm, you're right. I actually thought about winning in that last game. Who's for a 1-1-8 formation this week? Although an 8-1-1 formation would leave us with a better opportunity to pick off players as we go.

0-0-10

Here's my working.
The best way to defend is to attack.
Having 10 forwards is pretty attacking.
This means we have the best defence.
Our midfield may be weak, but with a bolstered attack, and the best defence, two out of three ain't bad, so we'll win.

Not a soccer technician, but I don't see any flaws in this plan.

tassietiger said:
0-0-10

Here's my working.
The best way to defend is to attack.
Having 10 forwards is pretty attacking.
This means we have the best defence.
Our midfield may be weak, but with a bolstered attack, and the best defence, two out of three ain't bad, so we'll win.

Not a soccer technician, but I don't see any flaws in this plan.

If we follow this plan our Keepers will resign from their post for sure :p and a single mistake will cause us historic defeat ever ;)

Last edited:
Yep, you will have to play Cannavaro in goal if these plans ever go through. :p

1-0-2-7 is the way to go.

tassietiger said:
Yeah, but 0-0-10 is attacking PLUS it is massively legendary.
Only problem is that the sim doesn't let you play with 0 players in any area. That's why I suggested 1-1-8. It really can't be beat!

aus5892 said:
Only problem is that the sim doesn't let you play with 0 players in any area. That's why I suggested 1-1-8. It really can't be beat!
Ah, that's harsh. Takes the fun out of the game. Go a 1-1-1 setup then, and have a raffle to see who takes the four spots, and then we can all go fishing or something.

The sim is quite stingy, it must have 10 players on the field, any error causes it to automatically quit.

duffarama said:
I don't think we even need a goal keeper. Just put everyone in offensive positions.

Dont worry the keepers will will resign automatically if we use this kind of formation :p

Users who are viewing this thread