Headbutt FC Official Thread

aus5892 said:
Exactly! Zorax is very trustworthy, he would never misuse tassie's credit card.

On a 100% unrelated matter, does everyone like the new expensive TVs and computers and robots (for heabutting) that we got in this week?

Love them, when can Zorax expect the bill? ;)

aus5892 said:
Exactly! Zorax is very trustworthy, he would never misuse tassie's credit card.

On a 100% unrelated matter, does everyone like the new expensive TVs and computers and robots (for heabutting) that we got in this week?

Yeah , they are fine for headbutting , but as far i remeber we got 10 of these but when i check today i found 2 were missing ;) Zorax is the man who is in charge to care of this robots :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Yeah , they are fine for headbutting , but as far i remeber we got 10 of these but when i check today i found 2 were missing ;) Zorax is the man who is in charge to care of this robots :p
Well after Duff broke his finger trying to punch one instead of the ball and complained about not being able to serve people at McDonalds we had to put down one of them.

As for the other one, someone got carried away.

aus5892 said:
Well after Duff broke his finger trying to punch one instead of the ball and complained about not being able to serve people at McDonalds we had to put down one of them.
Very very true. I can't wait until I scare people away from my front counter position. Extended shift today, had to fill in for someone. :p
And yes, my finger is sore. So is my wrist. :)

Very very true. I can't wait until I scare people away from my front counter position. Extended shift today, had to fill in for someone. :p
And yes, my finger is sore. So is my wrist. :)

How are u now Duffy , will you be able to play our next match or our new robot will make his debut ;)

Last edited:
As long as he doesn't pull a double shift at Maccas to get out of playing again. It is actually not fair Duff.

As long as he doesn't pull a double shift at Maccas to get out of playing again. It is actually not fair Duff.
I have cancelled all my weekend shifts this week so I can attend our upcoming game. Unfortunately I may be cooking burgers at the match during half-time. :p
The money is everything! :D

I have cancelled all my weekend shifts this week so I can attend our upcoming game. Unfortunately I may be cooking burgers at the match during half-time. :p
The money is everything! :D

I am booking 4 burgers in advance , you better coook :mad: otherwsie..................:p

Well I do like those artificial pieces of processed chicken you guys make in the McChicken Burger, put me down for a meal, OJ instead of Coke, can't stan soft drinks (coincidentally I also hate chocolate).

One McArabia and Mountai Dew for me Duff. And a Chocolate Sundae to drown it all down with...

So this is were all those posts have been spammed!
I cant believe i was blinded by this for so long!

Cmon headbutters :brickwall we have to win today :)All the best boys :thumbs

Last edited:
Duff will hook us up with free happy meals, i assume?

Users who are viewing this thread